💬 Review 1917 (2019 Film)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,432 happy users since 2014.
Register

Did you enjoy and like the movie?

• Total voters

LoneStar22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: 1917 movie

Not for every war addicts
Eye catching
Good acting

Review:
One of the good movie around with a great story and great acting, this movies way of camera works like they ddnt cut it from start to end.

I dont wanna spoil everyone so I wont say too much word about the content of the movie I'll just advice to watch it till the end and dont watch trailers :3 highly not recommended xD. Just dont so you can enjoy it

But I'll describe like you did your best it aint good enough.

The movie will make you feel it, after all we are all dots from the space, might be microscopic things when viewed million of lightyears away.

They made this movie with so much realism to everything, even on one of the part where you think the actors did a good job but in reality of war same thing can happen same mistake same thoughts of why I wouldn't do that but youll ask yourself too if you shouldnt have done that, after all safety first this is war but am I human enough to do the same thing or leave my enemy be.

Lastly it is a war movie but dont focus too much on action until the very last end.

But even without too much of it once everything start it will keep you sitted just enjoy the movie. And how beautiful landscape and details to surrounding of the set.

Would you recommend this to other users? Highly recommended if you are a man/woman that love character buildup.

I find normal people get sleepy with movies like this.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐