20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,237 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In the hope to incentivate people into staying at home and avoid hanging out, as currently only safe way to help fight COVID-19, we decided to offer a total of 20,000,000 SB Points to all our community (worth around €15,000), in the hope users will distract themselves by playing our games, reading our eBooks and so on..

Each user registered before 15th March will be able to claim 1,000 SB Points by clicking here: Redeem 1,000 SB Points (you'll receive a notification saying you received 1,000 SB Points), alternatively you can manually type the code STAYATHOME by clicking "Redeem Promo Code" in the SB Points Menu.

Please note the code is available to a limited amount of 20,000 users only.

Please note, as specified above, this offer is available only to users registered before 15th March 2020 (new registrations will be excluded, and eventual duplicate accounts will also result in a permanent ban for all the accounts related to them).

We truly hope you all will take Coronavirus as a serious threat, living in Italy I can just warn you all to please stay at home, do not hang out with friends and avoid parties and so on. The only reasons you should go out should be to buy food supplies, medicines or for work. In all the other cases, please stay at home.

In most cases, Coronavirus is asymptomatic in its first days, but still, it's very contagious during that time. This means, even if you're healthy or feel good, it doesn't mean you're safe. It's not just a threat for yourself, but also for everyone surrounding you. So please, I pray for this, listen to my words, don't think Coronavirus will never hit you, your family or your city, don't feel safe, never, so please do all the necessary to ensure you and your beloved ones will not get hit.

Coronavirus stays in the air for up to 3 hours, this means it's extremely contagious in all circumstances, and when you find out you're infected, it's too late because you probably already infected many other people in the meantime, and they did so, as well.

Don't panic, we're a community and communities are also important for such matters. We might be far many miles (or kilometers), but the power of internet is to keep us in touch despite the distance.

Thank you all for your attention, I hope this small gift, which is also the result of an idea by @NoFear which I'd like to personally thank, will not be just a way to farm SB Points easily, but a way to take this pandemic more seriously.

UPDATE 7th April 2020:
- Unfortunately my mom got tested positive to coronavirus, she works at the hospital, so it was kind of expected..
I got shocked to see how easily the virus spread. My mom stopped working at the hospital nearly a month ago after a positive case in the hospital she works in and after a month, we found out she's positive to coronavirus. She's been in contact for 30 seconds with the positive case, and she was far from that person but still, the virus found its way through. From that day, my mom has been at home all the day for nearly 30 days but still, the virus hit her and is still in her blood. Please help yourself, keep staying at home, it's the only cure to this pandemic.

UPDATE 27th April 2020:
- My mom got tested twice in the meantime, both negative. Today she got tested for the last time and I had to get tested as well. We'll get the results shortly.

UPDATE 29th April 2020:
- We're both negative to coronavirus, so we're not in forced quarantine anymore!

Last edited:

Yayjaymay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I never comment, because it gives me anxiety, but this is such a kind gesture that I have to say THANK YOU Sbenny. I live a fairly isolated life and playing these games give me happiness, especially in these trying times.
I truly appreciate this place.

luchan007

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everyone stay safe! In my area nobody is allowed to leave the house except for groceries or to the doctor. It is a very dangerous situation in every country! And since I'm from now on home for probably a month or more this is such a nice thing the extra SB Chash

Yumo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks man.
This is a lot of money and u just paying me to stay home and be safe ... I do it for free thanks a lot dude.. Really appreciate you and here I was trying to buy sbenny coins...... Phewwww
Also take care of yourself too

Last edited: