20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Falconz2008

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so so much for doing this. I think this is a fantastic way to help the community out and very generous of you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the extra SB Points.

greengore

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm not terribly active but I popped on here to see if I could get anything to pass the time. My whole country is on lockdown and it's getting to me. I'm so happy to see this community being so supportive and so in line with the welfare of others. Thank you.

AjikaH

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tgank you for the wonderful gesture! I met a problsm when I clicked the link to redeem. It keeps showing up this message
"Sorry, this redemption code is wrong, expired or you already used it."

Even though I haven't redeemed the giveaway yet :cry:

Please help!

Edit: It's okay now... I've checked my notification and it notified that the code I entered had been redeemed and it shows on my account as well! Thank you so much! Stau safe and well everyone! ;)

Raabi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, please i cant access the SB Points? When i click onto it it said "Sorry this code is expired or entered wrong" even though I have just clicked it? Can someone explain to me what happened? Yes and I already try the alternative way but to no work.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Hello, please i cant access the SB Points? When i click onto it it said "Sorry this code is expired or entered wrong" even though I have just clicked it? Can someone explain to me what happened? Yes and I already try the alternative way but to no work.
It is stated on the main post, that this redeem code does not work on new accounts.

As an alternative, here's a link to the "How to farm SB Points thread/article: