20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

kamalkharbanda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
We must stay at home till 14april 2020 as our Indian govt. locked down everything .Money is not a big issue . Firstly We need to be safe from this virus while staying at home.
Thanks everyone for their kind messages

Th3Hatta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Cutting up the ratty old Ts (I like to consider it as doing my part in recycling) and breaking out the ziploc baggies. Am I the only one buying cabbage? Hey, why is my cat looking at me funny?! The litter ain't gonna last at this rate...Well, back to rags: wishy washy, wishy washy, looks clean, smells clean! ;@)
Post automatically merged:

Sorry everybody, I think I'm getting a bit of the cabin fever, humor is my coping mechanism in times of distress...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

EmmyxD

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you!,Even though I didn't get anything.. its still cool that you did this for your community,I think It were Something really nice of you part to worry this much for your community,Keep going like this!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you!,Even though I didn't get anything.. its still cool that you did this for your community,I think It were Something really nice of you part to worry this much for your community,Keep going like this!
Sorry this giveaway is not for new members. But you can read this article. It will help you to get SB Points.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Codes not working for me
Why I can't use this code 😭😭
It's really sad what is going on. Guys stay strong. Stay at home and keep ur immune system in balance❤
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for doing this, but so sad the redeemed code did not work for me. I think I was late. Stay strong guys
. I just came online today. I was busy. With all this covid-19 stuff we had to do alot of things. Guys stay safe. Pray and keep ur immune system in check.
It say the code my be wrong or expired..
So Sad im too late :( i didnt notice about it ... Anways
All the SB points are hogged by a lot of users already... This is kinda depressing. My place is on full lockdown already and no one can leave or enter our town. People are arrested on sight on the streets if you go out past 7-8AM....
What constitutes a new account..? Something made a week ago or a couple weeks ago ?
I am from Italy, the situation here is pretty rough even if it's getting just a little better. Thank you so much, this will be helpful in enduring this quarantine❤
We must stay at home till 14april 2020 as our Indian govt. locked down everything .Money is not a big issue . Firstly We need to be safe from this virus while staying at home.
Thanks everyone for their kind messages
Here are some easy ways for New People to earn SB Points easily:

(1)Writing a review -> You get SB Points for writing a review about any movie, game, book or smartphone. A staff member reads the review first & then gives the appropriate Reward. Review has to be authentic and written by you. Copied reviews from internet will be rejected. Also, reviews don't need to be professional or anything like that, just your opinion about any movie, game, book or smartphone. Be sure to read the corresponding Guide from below to make the instructions clear.
Game Reviews
eBook Reviews
Movie Reviews
Smartphone Reviews
(2)Recording and sharing Gameplay -> If you Record and share the Gameplay of an App downloaded from this site (in youtube), you get 400 SB Points immediately. Its easy. Just download & install any game or app from sbenny, then record your gameplay (using any screen recording app from Play Store) & then upload that video in youtube. Be sure to read this Guide to make the instructions clear.
(3)Sharing an ebook here -> Just make sure that the ebook you plan to upload is not already present here (use Search for checking this). You get 60 cash for each upload you make in Ebook or Audiobook. Be sure to read this Guide to make the instructions clear.

For more details or more methods, Check here: 🤑 How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑

Stay Healthy & Be sure to follow the Preventive Measures to Help Stop Coronavirus

1584690806566.gif

DO THE FIVE to Help Stop Coronavirus
1 HANDS Wash Them Often
2 ELBOW Cough/Sneeze into it
3 FACE Don't touch
4 SPACE Avoid Crowd & follow Social Distancing
5 STAY Home Always

Last edited:

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really want to congratulate you from Sbeeny for such an altruistic attitude. Here in Brazil unfortunately many are ignoring the global pandemic as if it were a joke and in the midst of all this madness the fact that you value the lives of the users of this community more than the profit that the community could provide to you is a great sign of humility and solidarity.

rob29081981

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please friends,
Listen to this people saving requests and stay home. And pray for all the sick people in the world right now.
Even that the code is not working for me somehow
I hope that this virus could be stopped soon enough and that all the people in the world learned something and that is that we must stop with war and hate or whatever And begin to help each other before it is too late

Last edited: