20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

ObeliskDerPeiniger

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey ist a very cool thing from you to give away such an amount of SB Points to your community. I joined today because i want to play the modified version of Wiz Khalifa Weed Farm. When i click to the link it says free download but than i have to get 75 SB Points and the lowest i could buy is 8000 for 10€. After that i saw this action and was happy untill i read thag i had to be member since 15th March 😪.

I dont want to ask for but can sombody donate me 75 SB Points to olay the game ?

Tz Zxuan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank You, so much for the gifts and Hope that your mom, you even whole of your family stay safe from the corona virus bro.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Hey ist a very cool thing from you to give away such an amount of SB Points to your community. I joined today because i want to play the modified version of Wiz Khalifa Weed Farm. When i click to the link it says free download but than i have to get 75 SB Points and the lowest i could buy is 8000 for 10€. After that i saw this action and was happy untill i read thag i had to be member since 15th March 😪.

I dont want to ask for but can sombody donate me 75 SB Points to olay the game ?
Good day,
Here's the link to the "How to farm SB Points" thread:
I would suggest writing game reviews, it does not have to be about modded games.
Also if you want to donate SB Points, best to PM @Sbenny himself.

Mira420

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I just became a member here, for a game like most I'm sure.. lol sad to have missed out but very kool to give away.. stay safe, and hope family is good.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I just became a member here, for a game like most I'm sure.. lol sad to have missed out but very kool to give away.. stay safe, and hope family is good.
Don't worry Girl There will be more on future ;)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
As @Gourov said, there are other contest(s) and giveaway(s) here in the forum, aside from many other ways to earn SB Points.

I would suggest you check out the "How to farm SB Points" thread and the Forum App; Sir. @CozPatch often hosts the "Top of the Leaderboard" contest there and the prizes are SB Points.