20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
hi i just registered to sbenny.com but i don't know what to do and how to get sb points so if you can help me
Good day,
I would suggest writing an "Introduction" thread; You can find it at the home page or use "Search" located at the upper-right side corner of the screen.

M3ia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
unfortunately I registered today and didn't get the 1,000sb :(

Skoda 7

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
More important is to always wash your hand and Respect security distance it is not easy and very hard because of the various contact phone, Key, money and so on...
Familly comes first hope it will be ok.

Sad note
This covid 19 origin is more and more enigmatic even if now wee know that French gouvernement have part in it
and also vegetal are tested positif -_-

This World is crazy nothing new but
in it there are the good people that still belive in information
Denzel Washington quote :
If you watch tv you are miss imform if you dont watch tv you are not imform : end quote

The job of the media is sadly closely Link to the most influent peoples in the World and sadly again they dont care about us MJ Thank you 3 6 9 Tesla :)

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the genuine information on the covid 19 virus there's not a lot of real information.Because of the constant bull
on the main TV and radio. In fact I would go as far as saying lies and not truth so thanks again and also great news that your mum as you are now well again 👍