200+ Spotify Premium Accounts

ElizaofHouseStark

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Tried about 20 accounts, found 4 that are free, no premium ones.

I have a question for when I do find one that is premium...
Do I get to change the password? How long will the premium subscription last? Also, do these accounts belong to real people? Am I technically hacking into them?

I’m currently using a VPN to try this post’s legitimacy but what happens if I use an account taken from here while I’m not on VPN? I’m sorry for asking these questions. Thank you to whoever responds!

A

Ad Manager

FickdeineOma

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP

Meow Bark

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
EXP

Passportlost

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Does this still works? It always gives me the auth code error
or I did something wrong.

callmeguptaji

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP

Sinestro22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
ACCOUNTABILITY MATTERS

Some of these still work, but the ones that work has exactly 2 books or no books at all. There was one that seemed like it had more than one, but when I clicked my books, I realized what I was seeing was the home page and there were no books there either.

I need these non-working mods, cracked accounts etc, to be taken off this site and @Sbenny should implement an SB back guarantee. Let the modders put their SB where their mouth is. That's just my opinion. We shouldn't have to gamble with SB on whether or not it works. Just my opinion.

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
ACCOUNTABILITY MATTERS

Some of these still work, but the ones that work has exactly 2 books or no books at all. There was one that seemed like it had more than one, but when I clicked my books, I realized what I was seeing was the home page and there were no books there either.

I need these non-working mods, cracked accounts etc, to be taken off this site and @Sbenny should implement an SB back guarantee. Let the modders put their SB where their mouth is. That's just my opinion. We shouldn't have to gamble with SB on whether or not it works. Just my opinion.
View attachment 63099
Do not understand your problem many accounts are still running

Erukea

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
None of the accounts work for me :(

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
From the Hell
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Weniger als zehn Minuten schauten und ich hatte eine
468A0FEF-0987-4C82-AD58-22F45EF7587C.png

MayhemPH

𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓞𝔀𝓷 𝓖𝓸𝓪𝓵
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
i guess all accounts has been taken? cant find a valid one to use.xD

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.