(2020) Trials of Mana (Windows 7 to 10) Aka Seiken Densetsu 3 (3D version)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,734 happy users since 2014.
Register

666deus

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
(2020) Trials of Mana (Windows 7 to 10) Aka Seiken Densetsu 3 (3D version)

Description: This is the PC version. Working on Windows 7 to 10. (yes, it run on Win 7 x64 !) (Special Thanks to FGR for the beautiful work of repacked)
Audio : English and Japanese
Subtitles : A lot of languages
Need at minimum : DirectX 11, i3 (2,5Ghz) CPU, 4GB of memory, 20GB HDD, and AMD Radeon RX 460 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760.
For DL : You need about 10GB, so it can be long

Trials of Mana, also known by its Japanese title Seiken Densetsu 3, is a 1995 action role-playing game developed and published by Square (now Square Enix) for the Super Famicom.
In June 2017, the game was included in the Seiken Densetsu Collection release for the Nintendo Switch in Japan; the collection was released in June 2019 in North America as Collection of Mana with Seiken Densetsu 3 titled Trials of Mana. A 3D remake of the same name was announced alongside it, and released worldwide in April 2020 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.

Trials of Mana is a 2020 action role-playing game developed by Xeen and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. It is a 3D remake of the 1995 Super Famicom title of the same name, the third game in the Mana series. The story follows six possible protagonists in their respective quests, which lead them to obtain the Mana Sword and fight a world-ending threat. In gameplay, the player controls three out of six characters, navigating field environments, fighting enemies in real-time combat, and making use of character classes. New to the gameplay and storyline is a post-game chapter with an unlockable class.

The remake was conceived in 2017, during production of a remake for Secret of Mana (1993). Production of Trials of Mana was spurred on by Western demand, as the original game had not been localized. Originally a near-direct remake with plans for multiplayer as in the original, the team instead went for a 3D single-player experience which tweaked some aspects and added content while remaining faithful overall. The soundtrack by Hiroki Kikuta was arranged by a large team, with Kikuta supervising. Reception of the game on release was generally positive, with praise going to its redesigned combat and soundtrack, though many faulted its English dub and archaic elements.

Installation Instructions: Dowloads 3 files.
Unzip 1st file (for example use 7zip software)
Go to file. Unzip.
Download MD5 zip, Unzip, place (the file and the folder) in the same folder than setup. Like this :
Trials of mana jpg folder.jpg

Launch setup.exe, install it
Enjoy

For any problem : Free fell to ask me. I play since 3 weeks without problems.
I tested it and i have no viruses (I use ESET).
I want to thanks FGR for the great jobs.

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Downloaded 0 times