3 questions: App not installed, Unopenable, Transfer of game data

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,591 happy users since 2014.
Register

rainove

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! I have 3 questions actually, would appreciate help!

1. I just downloaded the APK for the The Arcana game of this thread ==> The Arcana - A Mystic Romance v1.71

I've downloaded a few apks from sbenny before. I downloaded from my phone. Usually I go to My Files and then Install, this time I opened it from the notif bar and installed.
The first message I get is a loading stating "staging app".
It said app not installed. I deleted and redownloaded, same problem.
I deleted a few apps on my phone and tried to install it again, same 'App not installed'
Restarted my phone. Same msg.
Resetted App Preferences. Same msg.
Used APK Editor to change store location from External preferred to Internal only. Deleted the original apk file and installed from the Editor app. Same msg.

I'm using Android Version 9. I have about 8.5 GB internal storage and 110GB External storage left.

My friend also cannot get this to be installed on her phone, just to test.
How can I get it working?

2. I downloaded Ephemeral from the app store. Played it a bit, then uninstalled. Downloaded modded Ephemeral , extracted the game cache file as according to these instructions: "Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, " then downloaded the SB Patcher app. The app installs fine, but everytime I tap it to open it it just shows me a black screen and then closes (with no error message), or just doesn't open at all.

3. I downloaded the official Tasokare Hotel app and have played quite a few chapters already. Now I want to use the modded version of Tasokare Hotel . I have not downloaded or done anything except Unlock the content on sbenny.
I would like to transfer my game data progress over to the modded version. Is that possible?

Thank you!!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
For third one .... No your data cannot be recovered. And maybe that game is already outdated so make it sure before download.

For the second one .... Maybe there is something wrong with caches installation. Please tag the author for better solutions.

rainove

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the reply! Turns out the first one was an old version - even though I checked with the google play store and it was the same version, maybe something else had to be updated - and there is a new thread for it. However, it costs more SBcash to unlock, and given that daily log-in SBcash has been disabled as well as spending the sbcash on an app that could not work, I have not tried it yet. I wish the modder had said something in the thread so people wouldn't pay to unlock something that was known to not work.
Anyway just saying I haven't tried it in case anyone stumbles upon this and wants to know if it works yet.
As for Ephemeral, will ping the modder. Thanks!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey, I recommend you check out this guide KentCave made ages ago that will really help with the "staging app" issue and apps not installing.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!