Paid .apk [31st Night Special] Witch Spring 4 v1.6 !! Witchspring4 !! Paid Apk + Cloud saves Activated !! (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,743 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Witch Spring 4 v1.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 119 times

• This Little Queen, called a Witch, rules over the Ürphean continent.
    She trains hard to conquer all the continents.
    She orders her minions to collect magic ingredients,
    or goes on explorations by herself.
    The items she crafts enhance her powers.
    The Warriors retaliate harder, as Moccamori becomes more powerful...
    To face numerous dangers that despise her...
    Will Moccamori realize her dream?

The Tale of Moccamori the Little Queen
    Released on December 19, 2019

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Paid Apk
    2. Cloud save Activated ( via Google play sign in)

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

Also if you like this game and if you can PLEASE support the developers by buying it from Google Play Store.💝

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwiwalks.witchspring4

HentaiKami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm going to test this version... I have downloaded many "1.6" version from censored-spam-site and a2zapk but overall the ingame was "1.5" not "1.6"...
Post automatically merged:

Yep... I knew it, still those black scenes kicked in when i tried to reach the lobby...

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm going to test this version... I have downloaded many "1.6" version from ***censored spam site*** and a2zapk but overall the ingame was "1.5" not "1.6"...

Yep... I knew it, still those black scenes kicked in when i tried to reach the lobby...
It's from Google play store . And yeah they published v1.5 as v1.6 ... It's the developers themselves. And for blank screen use Parallel Space. See instruction up there on the Download box.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Noah00

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have a problem with black screen and I tried to download Parallel Space but it says that my device isn't compatible what do I do? :(

Excalabar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm so very grateful for this. Finally, no black screen anymore!! Had been installing this game from other sites and no luck. Sbenny, you're the best. Love you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have a problem with black screen and I tried to download Parallel Space but it says that my device isn't compatible what do I do? :(
Try other virtual space like virtual Xposed.

MeowerZ

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
In my device it doesn't work on Parallel Space so I tried Dual Space with x64 support and it worked. :) Thanks for the Mod!

heenie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a problem with black screen and I tried it with dual space, but it still doesn't work on my device. Please help :(

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Use Parallel Space .
I have a problem with black screen and I tried it with dual space, but it still doesn't work on my device. Please help :(

PATPAT25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmm, Every time Roy leads the MC to the cave the game blacks out, no sound, no gameplay.

Kokpink1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great work thanks

Great work thanks

ShariLox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works wonderfully with Parallel Space! Thank you!

Pandorasz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It worked but please remove the full power mod i dont wanna 1 hit everything till the end. I wanna end the game fairly

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It worked but please remove the full power mod i dont wanna 1 hit everything till the end. I wanna end the game fairly
This game don't have 1 hit kill features. You might have mistaken :)

Status
Not open for further replies.