5000 SB Cash Giveaway

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,823 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
give.jpg

Hello Everyone :)

I am going to give away $5000 SB Points!

1st Prize: $3000 SB Points! for @Axiom's Best and Most Ardent Fan!
2nd Prize: $1500 SB Points! for you really love @Axiom but were not able to express it, no worries ;)
3rd Prize: $500 SB Points!

We all love our god, our prophet and savior Lord @Axiom Verge! He has changed the world by introducing the
Axiomified Gaming Experience™®©. His mods are legendary and so is his work. He has helped countless people and I can go on and on...

The aim of the contest is very simple: to find the most avid @Axiom Fan...

Rules are as such:
Rule 1: You have to write about how much you like @Axiom in about 100-250 words (around a full paragraph) and how him, or his work or his mods, his books releases or the novel he is writing you liked. Get creative and you can give examples or even submit the art you made for him.

Rule 2: Please keep the language English as thats the only language i can understand :(

Its time to show how much of Axiom fan you are?

Viva Axiom!
-----------------------------
Contest will end on 15th August!
Winners will be declared next day!

Last edited:

twoter0421

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hi your hack is very amazing and I would like to download it and always active to your hack mod apk and I am so glad to see more your hack mod apk and I like your mod all of your mod and I want to SB Points mor and more so thank you for give away and I'm willing to wait until give if I got lucky I'm so luck if I get thank you
no one perfectly personal we all know who gonna win or not THIS IS OUR GAME THIS IS OUR MOD APK WHO PLAY MORE ADDICTED GAME ALL GAMES WILL HACK ALL UNLIMITED THATS WHY I LIKE YOUR GAME AND YOUR MOD IM JUST HUMAN NO WORK 😂😂 PERSON BUT I REALLY NEED TO WORK . AND ALL DAY I SEE YOUR PAGE AND WAITING FOR YOUR NEW MOD APK AND I LOVE THAT AND IF I LOSS OR WIN I BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR AMAZING GAME MOD SO I be thankful I'm a fans all of you all created mod game thank your and very much 😊 I be your fans always and lifetime and we all know there's no forever in this world thank you and your mod I buy the game mod if great and SB Points I will always active if I have WiFi I always online if I have WiFi and no slow and I will go on and never give up thank you 😊😊😊😊

Last edited:

Cicibby09

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, where can I start? I actually stumbled upon sbenny all due to @Axiom. There was a story game that was a little frustrating for me and searched a walkthrough/cheat to help. I skimmed threw the searches and seen he had a mod that sounded a little to awesome to be true. Long story short......I clicked it and it was awesome and a bag of chips. Haha Anyway from that point I had to see other mods he made, and thats all it took......I was hooked. My girlfriend and I anticipate his updates everytime we find a story game we find. He is amazingly on top of his game. Before either one of us could even think or requesting a mod he already has it if not in the works ALREADY modded. LoL but just to sum it up he's just flat out Amazingly Awesome at his craft and even towards his fans. Sooo plz idec if I win but I appreciate all youve done for games I enjoy and wish @Axiom nothin but the best!......oh and plz, STAY AMAZING ✌😄

demonheart

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
<3<3 Axiom you're awesome, you're the greatest of all our modders,
wonderful as a Greek deity. I've known you recently, but the only fact that you made a mod for my favorite game "Life is strange", I really appreciate you are part of my preferred modder (Actually I appreciate all the modders and their hard work). The only problem I can not play. But good continues in your launch and made us dream with your mods and book spectacular. <3<3

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wanted to said i really thankful for axiom, because most of the time he mod Coc games and Hosted or any other choices based games, this kind of games was really hard to search for the mod version. He also mod lot's of ebook and that ebook really useful for me for spending my free times and once again im really grateful for that. He always so kind to answer my pm when i have questions about this sites or a general think about mod, when i ask how to unlock coc games he kindly guide me and make tutorial for everyone on this website about how to unlock coc game with lucky patcher. Thank you @Axiom.

Dragon 25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well to be honest, I am really don't know @Axiom since I joined this website. I know him when I search hosted games mod and I see most all of his name who made the mod. I am really like his mod and for the first time I can't definitely believe he can make it because I think the hosted games is hard to make it to game mod. His novel is very great although I don't read it but I know it because he always tell a story in his novel in chat room. I think that's what I think about @Axiom, I am sorry I can't tell about him too much because I am don't really know him personally 😁😁😁

Last edited:

Meira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I saw that username frequently on recent mod forums.. but i have little to no knowledge of him.. lol XD

Good luck to everyone participating!!

LEGENDNVRDIES

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
HELLO HYE @Axiom,
IAM FAKHRUR AKA LEGENDNVRDIEDS FROM MALAYSIA.I LOVES YOU WORK MOD,HACK AND YOUR WAY HELP ANYONE THAT DIDNT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY GAME ,GEM,MONEY, ANY MORE,FURTHERMORE,YOU ARE LEGEND AT MOD AND HACK ANY GAME ,BUT I HAVE TO THANK YOU TO YOU SKYROX,TO TEAM,TO SQUAD AND ALL OF U..MAKE THE SBENNY GREAT AGAIN..ONE MORE, YOU ARE AWESOME @Axiom ,
Post automatically merged:

TO @Axiom,
YOUR NOVEL IS INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION AND SOME FUNNY TOO ,GREAT WORK AND EFFORT TO IT ,I WISH HAVE MORE NOVEL LIKE THAT.FORTUNATELY,YOUR ENERGY YOUR THINKING, YOUR WORK IS THE GREAT ,THEREFORE,SBENNY AND THE TEAM SQUAD AND ALL IS THE GREAT

Last edited:

xoxoalin

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay, first I need to tell you I'm a sucker for hosted games, and when it comes to hosted games I think by far Axiom is the best person you can find (Well, I can have my own opinion!). He keeps us posted with the update for the modded games, guides us when we have question and actually listens to the feedback. When the game is outdated he will apologize, like why? He is the one who gives us the mod, we should be thankful T^T I need to mention this Super Secret “Axiom” codes from his modded game : Unnatural. “in axiom we trust”. He’s not wrong, you know. Thank you, Axiom! :D

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Let's all be honest! Rewards aside; no one is a bigger @Axiom fan than !
I mean come on, just look at that signature: "Death to Axiom Haters!"
Even made this contest out of the blue!

With all that said, I will not shy away from saying that I too is an @Axiom fan! But I won't go and exaggerate my love for his mods, because that is impossible!! Even if I try, I won't be able to!! His "Godly" modding and game choice! it's like the gates of heaven opened and answered my prayers!
His mods are awesome, his musicizer (the song playing in his profile) suits him and his chat status is awesome! Just seeing his chat status makes me smile! Oh I almost forgot to mention he also write!

From the bottom of my forever grateful heart, thank you @ImanHackeR for bringing a God here in Sbenny.com

Ai220

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
To @Axiom , I'm thankful and grateful for all that you have done for us. You are a great person and may god bless you. I'm really thankful for all the mods that you have made because It was really useful and fun for me to use and play . I'm in love with your work and you also inspired me to make a mod but unfortunately I give up because It give me some hard time to understand how to create a mod . I love all your work on Choice of Games games

Status
Not open for further replies.