5000 SB Cash Giveaway

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,936 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
May i join the giveaway too?
You are most welcome!

write about 100-200 words on Axiom and you can even win 3000 SB Points !

DeHaos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You are most welcome!

write about 100-200 words on Axiom and you can even win 3000 SB Points !
Jesus, if you dont mind can you post it where to write it?

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Your love and respect for @Axiom shows in your generosity, .. 😊

Well, I, for one, am very touched by the overwhelming amount of love going on in this thread. I mean.. THIS is why I decided to join SBenny.com. Unlike other forums, you can just see and feel the love, appreciation and respect most of us have for the members. 😀 Not to mention the hard work and dedication our admins and founder @Sbenny has for the forum.. ❤❤❤

Anyway, as my story goes.. Like most of the members here, I came about this forum looking for a way to play CoG and Hosted Games. Lo and behold, @Axiom 's name and this forum kept popping up in the results. The moment I became a member of this community, I felt giddy with excitement seeing how many games, apps and others more I could download. You can imagine the downloading frenzy I was caught in (quite honestly, EVERY TIME I'M ONLINE here, I go to a downloading frenzy to a point that I seem to be running low on memory.. from 64GB down to my last 10GB. Do you guys think I need an intervention? O.O)

Honestly, I may be unable to articulate how great @Axiom is, but judging by how (understandably so..) deeply and sincerely regards @Axiom, you can tell he's a pretty AMAZING person.

But THAT'S THE THING...

Yes, @Axiom is wonderful in his own right.. But so is the WHOLE team behind @Sbenny right now.. 😃

I mean.. I dunno why.. but I've always imagined the whole SBTeam as a league/gang of superheroes, including the whole walking side-by-side in a line - - Backstreet Boys Style! hahaha! Each has their own abilities and skills, but at that's why their dynamic work.

In all seriousness, though, what makes SBENNY.COM the best is how the WHOLE admin team's dynamics highlight and compliment each of their own individual's strengths and attributes. While at the same time, they make up a very unified and strong team. :nerdroid:

THANK YOU... for being here for us folks; for your hard work and dedication to what you do for us and the forum, and for not getting tired of doing what you guys do. 😊😃😊😃❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Your love and respect for @Axiom shows in your generosity, .. 😊

Well, I, for one, am very touched by the overwhelming amount of love going on in this thread. I mean.. THIS is why I decided to join SBenny.com. Unlike other forums, you can just see and feel the love, appreciation and respect most of us have for the members. 😀 Not to mention the hard work and dedication our admins and founder @Sbenny has for the forum.. ❤❤❤

Anyway, as my story goes.. Like most of the members here, I came about this forum looking for a way to play CoG and Hosted Games. Lo and behold, @Axiom 's name and this forum kept popping up in the results. The moment I became a member of this community, I felt giddy with excitement seeing how many games, apps and others more I could download. You can imagine the downloading frenzy I was caught in (quite honestly, EVERY TIME I'M ONLINE here, I go to a downloading frenzy to a point that I seem to be running low on memory.. from 64GB down to my last 10GB. Do you guys think I need an intervention? O.O)

Honestly, I may be unable to articulate how great @Axiom is, but judging by how (understandably so..) deeply and sincerely regards @Axiom, you can tell he's a pretty AMAZING person.

But THAT'S THE THING...

Yes, @Axiom is wonderful in his own right.. But so is the WHOLE team behind @Sbenny right now.. 😃

I mean.. I dunno why.. but I've always imagined the whole SBTeam as a league/gang of superheroes, including the whole walking side-by-side in a line - - Backstreet Boys Style! hahaha! Each has their own abilities and skills, but at that's why their dynamic work.

In all seriousness, though, what makes SBENNY.COM the best is how the WHOLE admin team's dynamics highlight and compliment each of their own individual's strengths and attributes. While at the same time, they make up a very unified and strong team. :nerdroid:

THANK YOU... for being here for us folks; for your hard work and dedication to what you do for us and the forum, and for not getting tired of doing what you guys do. 😊😃😊😃❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you so much for you kind words! ❤

PS: Result will be declared on 15th of Aug!

JamesSky

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm a newbie here. But whenever I go through the new releases or mods section, I usually see Axiom everywhere. There's not one or two, but tons of Axiom mods. Every page literally has around 3 to 4 mods of his. Either way, I'm a huge fan of story or choice driven games. They can be played anytime and are a tad bit personal. And since Axiom makes choice book mods I like it tons. So, overall he's a great modder and some of his works are my favourite. Regardless of who wins, I'm happy this contest was started as an appreciation of Axion. He deserves to know how many fans he's got.

Brekmoks

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
First of all I would like to thank @Axiom for a lot of help in this community. lots of games I can try ..although I'm new here .. . hopefully @Axiom can provide the best service for this community in the future .. thank you..love you 😘😘❤❤

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Taking the road.png

Hello Fans of @Axiom
This poll was supposed to close on 15th but due to some circumstances I am closing it today! And with that I am declaring winners:

Grand Prize Winner: @Mark A ! Congrats bro on winning $3000 SB Points!

2nd Prize Winner: our beloved @Cicibby09 ! Congrats sis on wining $1500 SB Points

3rd Prize Winner: everyone's favorite and always cheerful @silverfox05 ! Congrats my friend on winning $500 SB Points

I was overwhelmed with so much outpouring love for @Axiom but unfortunately i couldn't pick everyone!

But luckly for you! There is a secret
Runner Up Prize of $100 SB Points (Worth 4 @Axiom Games!) for you.
Here are the lucky Runner Up Prize winners:

1. @twoter0421
2. @demonheart
3. @zzoi50
4. @Dragon 25
5. @xoxoalin
6. @Ai220
7. @harwoof
8. @Petethebeatman
9. @CLGO
10. @Grinch
11. @Adje
12. @StarlightHappy
13. @Killoren
14. @xyummyx
15. @popotm12
16. @JamesSky
17 @Brekmoks

Rest of you who just commented a word or two! that was pathetic! you enjoyed @Axiom mods but couldn't even get yourself to type a sentence or two? Well if you had you might have won!
PS: You will soon receive your prize money as soon as the staff comes online!

Status
Not open for further replies.