5000 SB Cash Giveaway

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,873 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

harwoof

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Contest based on devotion for Lord axiom!!!??? Omg omg omg finally a post worthy of my almighty Lord and saviour, eater of the worlds, godfather of the mods, EMPEROR OF CHOICES!!! BOW MORTALS IN THE ETERNAL GLORY OF AXIOM AND COMMENT ABOUT HIS GREATNESS ON THIS HOLY POST!!! ALL HAIL AXIOM!!!!

Vinsone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This person is an amazing hacker I swear to God I'll be losing half of the percent of app excitement every time I come in to look for awesome mods. I feel like because of him he's motivated not just myself but so many others in his community to focus on developing this this website and saying **** you to the system because Creative Minds can't be held back by the rules but that's just my two cents on how weirdos in societies like the think. THanks FOR THE ModS!!!!!

ArchangelLoki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
A true Axiom fan doesn't need to rant and rave like the rest of these unwashed masses. We know who we are. We download everything He has produced, we get excited when we see His name, and we eagerly anticipate His contributions.
We do all this with a quiet dignity as befitting a fan, nay! A follower, of our great Lord.
Post automatically merged:

A true Axiom fan doesn't need to rant and rave like the rest of these unwashed masses. We know who we are. We download everything He has produced, we get excited when we see His name, and we eagerly anticipate His contributions.
We do all this with a quiet dignity as befitting a fan, nay! A follower, of our great Lord.

CLGO

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmm...almost everyone is praising @Axiom and are expressing how happy they are for his PlusUltra-Great MODs...
I, for one, am in awe for his modding skills and Mods...
Especially with the recently posted Evoland 2, which I've been waiting for since 2015 *saw it at a certain Steam forum*, as I get to play it on my handheld smartphone. :D

I'm also a fan of some of his 'choices' games / interactive novel games ULTRA MODs / MEGA MODs he had modded. ;) Like the 'The Great Tournament' series...
Having these mods here in this website were the first few visits I did to sbenny's forum <3 and thus, decided to always hang out here. :D

All, in all, Great Work and Thanks a lot, @Axiom, @Sbenny, @SusieQ, @CozPatch and the rest of the staffs :D <3 Really loving this forum. <3 <3 <3

Grinch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not posting this to win this contest. I have been an avid fan of AxiomVerge's work especially on text-based games. But if Axiom can read this, I hope you can help me. Something is wrong with your textbased apk's. Everytime I buy the game using lucky patcher, I get stuck at the intro page. I can't even proceed to the next page. I have a lot of text-based games to catch up on and I'm actually frustrated. I really hope you can read this. I don't care about the SB Points. Just help me find a way to play your modded apks again. Thank you!

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not posting this to win this contest. I have been an avid fan of AxiomVerge's work especially on text-based games. But if Axiom can read this, I hope you can help me. Something is wrong with your textbased apk's. Everytime I buy the game using lucky patcher, I get stuck at the intro page. I can't even proceed to the next page. I have a lot of text-based games to catch up on and I'm actually frustrated. I really hope you can read this. I don't care about the SB Points. Just help me find a way to play your modded apks again. Thank you!
I can help you.. pm me

StarlightHappy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
He's really amazing! I've never met him, but I know it's very cool. He's smart enough to make big modems, maybe it's a bit different, maybe? I'm here in less time. I know I'm not that important, I really enjoy playing mahou shoujo games, so I came to stop here. It tastes like all blog moderators, I love games with mods, I love it too, it's very smart, I know that, it's not, it was not doing farms, it should be a very nice person and with a lot of respect at all. Calm down, it's not over yet !! KKKKKK, I'm from the Brazilian nation and I know.
Not just like him but all of you are amazing! I greatly appreciate the work of all of you from the Staff and that you are very happy and that you are blessed. Always carry on with this incredible and perfect and wonderful work that everyone loves and loves

You guys are amazing, perfect, I could never do something like you do. It must be so difficult for you all, I respect your work because it is not easy.

He's very smart too, I want to thank everyone on the team. Thank you for doing
tantos mods incríveis e legais. Espero que continuem da mesma forma, do mesmo jeito, e da mesma equipe para sempre. Thank you

I'm grateful to be participating in the blog.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 111076

Well, I don't really know the guy, so I don't deserve the prize; however, from the replies here, he seems like an excellent lad.

rocco33490

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 7 years
Enormissime extraordinaire brillantissime super genial gros respect car du travaille du tonnerre auquel j'apprécie grave et tres longue vie a tout tout ce merveilleux site et les gens derrières qui effectue un travaille de dingue pour nous satisfaire merci milles fois et respect a tous... 🤗😗😇😎😁😊

Killoren

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am a man of very few words. But when our saviour Jesus omega @Axiom bless us with content, my heart is filled with bliss and joy. So, to pay tribute to the daddy of all the daddies, I made a poem. Here it goes :
Roses are red
IMAX and climax
@Axiom is Bea
And shall always be(a)
In brightest day, in darkest night
No apps shall escape his sight
Let's those who worship Axiom might
Beware the power and taste of his glorious light

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am new to this site here and upon this event, i just want to add my 2 cents =p on why i would want to be his fan.

When i look for AXIOM, there are 10 pages of his hard work to the community. This show dedication ~3 years!

He got an awesome avatar.

He is an advance modder. (maybe he can show me the rope :angeldroid:, i am still reading through the modding university section)

Not only he provides mod, but he also do event like giftcard giveaway.

Not only those but he also do a lot of eBOOKs. (starting the eBook Summoner :happydroid:)

This guy Axiom gives gives and more gives to the community. ATM, i can only give my recognition :cheekydroid: and thanks.

Keep up the awesome work <3

Status
Not open for further replies.