✅ Solved (5000 sb Reward)Need Someone to make a Christmas Gretting card me

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamous

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
I will give reward of 5000 SB Points.if you are interested please message or comment in here .So here is what you should do take the top picture of Mount Everest from Google.Then do some Christmas vibe around the mountain.than you need to put logo in the greetings which ever place it looks good.And add a Message in the grettings Saying Merry Christmas And Happy New Year 2019 from Trekking Team Family.The logo is uploaded as an attachment down below.

Attachments

amoor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Didnt really understand what i have to do, sorry

Infamous

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
please check the instaruction na
Post automatically merged:

so when you search Mount Everest in google.there will come alot of picture of the mountain.Choose picture of mountain with no people in the picture.the you do some christamas theme around the picture.Add the logo of what i have provided in the picture where it is suitable>after you have done that write in a good style
Merry Christmas And Happy New Year 2019 from Trekking Team Family.Thats it and send it to me and i will either give you my SB Points if possible or something tahts worth 5000 SB Points
Post automatically merged:

so when you search Mount Everest in google.there will come alot of picture of the mountain.Choose picture of mountain with no people in the picture.the you do some christamas theme around the picture.Add the logo of what i have provided in the picture where it is suitable>after you have done that write in a good style
Merry Christmas And Happy New Year 2019 from Trekking Team Family.Thats it and send it to me and i will either give you my SB Points if possible or something tahts worth 5000 SB Points

Shilo26rus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Вот так получилось. Не владею навыками обработки фото. It just happened. I don't know how to process photos.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.