💬 Review 7 days

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
In 7 days You are Kirrell. A young woman who makes the unfortunate discovery that she is dead. But all is not lost. Charon tells her that if she can complete a task she will be resurrected. Her task is to follow a compass. The catch is the compass only stops when someone dies.

You can determine what kind of person Kirrell is. Is she a cold hearted pragmatist or is she a woman with a conscience? On your first playthrough you'll see visions of Kirrell's past with what looks like if Saitama from one Punch man fell into an vat of ink. But as you learn the truth you'll learn who you have met here in purgatory that you knew when you were alive. You're intertwined to every character and even then there's a twist you might not catch until your third playthrough.

Why would you play through three times? I know when I play a game. I always save the kittens I don't kick them, I always pick a female love interest, I have habits and I don't like breaking them even if their is new content. However 7 days has a spin. Three of the four characters besides Kirrell can start off as your traveling companion. Giving you better opportunities to understand them and grow closer there are three stories in one game and many choices though only two endings. It is my second favorite game of all time.

Optical21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Soo its like telltame games that we can knly make choice?

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
In a way however it's got two separate endings so in that way it's Walking Dead Season 2. But it's style and gameplay is unique. Streamlined to be more like Choice of Games. But with more art than theirs.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
It's a pretty nice game. Really interesting plot