A better way to use helium backup

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,804 happy users since 2014.
Register

renzie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
♙ Open the Game that u want to play till the main menu of the game or Download menu
( Sometimes The app is telling you that u should download a Necessary data in the game, but that not be necessary if the file that u want to restore alrd had it *tehee....)
Close the game and open Helium Backup
♗ Make a Backup file from the Game that you open b4
♖ After u finish, then go to Option > App Manager > Force stop The Helium Backup
♕ Then Extract or Copy the Save File that you aldry download / to a folder that name " Carbon " inside your SD card > Replace all
♔ And after that just open once again Helium Backup > Restore and sync > Internal Storage > Select your save file > click Restore at the Bottom right on your screen
♤ Wait for Helium Backup doing his job till reach 100% , and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Open App Manager in Option to see what happend to your Game

P.S
(。>﹏<。)
If u had stuck while u trying to restore the save file , then i recommended to go back to App Manager and do the same to FORCE STOP on your game as well , then try to restore again. (´-﹏-`;)

( Mine is not rooted and i always used lastest free vers. of helium, and it always work for me 'ㅅ' )

P.S P.S
Sorry im not used to speak English (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Last edited: