Mod apk A Foretold Affair [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,686 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
A Foretold Affair [Android Port]

Name of the game: A Foretold Affair

Version: v.1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Android Filesize: 441.29 MB

In this barren world of endless deserts, almost all live their lives upon large fractions of land floating above the surface.

Here there are two types of people: Normals and Abnormals.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Buffalo Seer is an eccentric Abnormal who wants nothing more than to use the magic ability within them; future seeing. However, even within their society where everyone has a special power, future seeing is considered dangerous and advised against.

Unable to be swayed, Seer finally gains permission to look into their own future, only to receive an unbelievable revelation. Not only have they left Abnormal society, they're married to someone they've never met before.

With visions of happiness in their mind, Seer leaves everything behind and ventures to the part of the land fraction where those without magic live; Normal society.

Seer is going to convince this stranger that they are meant to be together no matter what it takes, even if it means tagging along on an adventure.

In only a few days Seer will learn just how far away that pleasant future is.

⚜Features:
  • 150,000 word script (9-15 hours of playtime in total)
  • 3 future spouse options (one male, one female, one agender)
  • Choose pronouns (he, she, or they) and a 'Normal' name for Buffalo Seer
  • Partial Voice Acting
  • A variety of choices, all of which are worth choosing
  • Light animation effects & over 25 CG images

MOD Features:
An Android Port from the PC Game!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Xerps and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Xerps

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 99 times

Last edited:

Warriorx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thank you, can't wait to try it out!

iqah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thank youu..😍

Khunt6996

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I keep having this one problem. Idk what to do

Last edited:

Khunt6996

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So I keep getting this screen when it tries to show some CG's. Does anyone else have this problem?
Screenshot_20191213-100857_A Foretold Affair.jpg
Screenshot_20191213-100900_A Foretold Affair.jpg

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
So I keep getting this screen when it tries to show some CG's. Does anyone else have this problem?
I adjusted the images slightly, so the link is edited! Tell me if the problem continues ;0!

Last edited:

Khunt6996

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, it did it again 😗 idk why. Maybe it's my device? Seems like I'm the only one with this problem.
Screenshot_20191213-211808_A Foretold Affair.jpg
Screenshot_20191213-211825_A Foretold Affair.jpg

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmmm.... I am at a lost here too. 🤔 The images aren’t incorrectly labeled either, so I’m not sure what is the problem.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much