A game of Would you rather, involving the whole community (or as many of that participate)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,150 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hey everyone!

I wanted to start this thread for a game of 'Would you rather' involving as many people in the community as we can get. Would you rather is a great ice breaker game and also quite a fun game to play as well.

For those who don't know what 'Would you rather' is here is a brief explaination i got from wiki: "Would you rather" is a conversation or party game that poses a dilemma in the form of a question beginning with "would you rather". The dilemma can be between two supposedly good options, such as, "Would you rather have the power of flight or the power of invisibility?", two attractive choices such as "Would you rather have money or have fame?", or it can be between two supposedly bad options, as in, "Would you rather sleep with your best friend's lover or your lover's best friend?" The players, sometimes including the questioner, then must choose their answers. Answering "neither" or "both" is against the rules. This leads the players to debate their rationales.

The way we are going to play this out is each person asks a question and to reply to it we'll quote that question and give the answer.

Example:
"Member A": Question: Would you rather have the power to read minds or the power to control minds?
"Member B"
Question: Would you rather have the power to read minds or the power to control minds?
Answer: I would rather have the power to read minds!

The questions can be about ANYTHING! (However please refrain from making sexual, racist, extreme or abusive questions!)

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Let's start this off with the question I used in the example.

Question: Would you rather have the power to read minds or the power to control minds?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Answer : I would rather have power to control mind. Maybe because i rather stay unaware of what some people's may have on their mind.

Question ; Would you rather be a extremely dumb person with the power of a God or a smart person without superpower.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Answer: I would rather be a dumb person with the power of God. Then with the power make myself super smart and invincible 😎

Question: Would you rather have the power to end all wars and unite mankind but become the world's enemy number 1 or would you rather live in the world as it is and become a greedy inhumane rich CEO?

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
I posted a question^^ have to take turns asking questions.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry, my bad
Hmm for the answer, i says i would rather 'sacrifice' myself, if its mean save thousand other with just one soul as a scapegoat is very much worth it. Beside, it's just our nature, just look at WW2. Also, isn't its cool that i will be sort of a final enemy for sakes of humanity? It will make one hell of a tragedy.

My question still stand though.

Would you rather be a Vampire or a Werewolf?

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Answer: Would rather be a Vampire. If possible i'd like to be like the vampire from the Blade movie, and be able to walk out in the sun.

I'll leave the next question to someone else.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Would you rather have every detail of your life (including your thoughts) recorded in a book that gets read by every person you know or get turned into a sea creature and forced into permanent isolation, never to speak to anyone again?

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Answer: I'd rather get turned into that sea creature and go into isolation!

Question: would you rather be popular and adored by the majority but always feel lonely or have less than a handful of friends and be accepted by everyone even if it meant you being weird or hated?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Handful of good friends.

Would you rather swap places with your favorite book character or have lunch with your favorite celebrity?

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
I'd rather swap places with my favourite book character.

Would you rather be a billionaire but never find love or be poor and find your true love?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Poor and have my true love.

Would you rather be a villain or a hero?

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
I'd rather be a Villain

Would you rather be an immortal or have a life span of 50 years?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I'd rather be immortal.

Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Werewolf, maybe then I could talk to my dog <.<

Would you rather have edible spaghetti hair that regrows every night or sweat maple syrup all the time?

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
MMM~ Spaghetti spaghetti~ 😊 Hmm what kind of spaghetti~ oh who am I kidding spaghetti all the way~ rather not get stuck somewhere with sticky sweat, would be a linty hairy piece of candy you dropped between the couch or floor in the corner that would be the forbidden place.

Would you rather have multiple hands you have no control over from your worst enemy or would you rather have living breathing hair that talks to you nonstop and blurts out your secrets?

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
That's a nut. Well, I don't have many secrets... but what if my hair would tell the jokes before I can - Then my hair would have all my friends D:
I could go bald but... nah!
SO, I will be like Octodad - Hands everywhere 🤣

Would you rather have no one to show up for your Wedding or your Funeral?

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow life just got real~
I rather have a party at my death rather than being married and caged in a prison called marriage. Basically its shackles of a marriage being the funeral before the funeral.At least with the funeral I'd be in the ground and party people should celebrate no more suffering~

Would you like to go without a head or would you go without a spine?
At least without a head you can be a dullahan~ 😊

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
I hope you mean when I'm dead - then my spine. ...
2000 years later - When futuristic life forms exhume my skeleton... then I want to greet them with a smile. 😂

Would you rather fight 100 duck sized elephants or 1 elephant sized duck?