Mod apk A Girl Adrift GOD MOD!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Title: A Girl Adrift GOD MOD!!

Name of the game: A Girl Adrift

Version: 1.366

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
A game where you are a girl stuck in a water world.

You have to fish to complete tasks, and then tap to catch/beat up the fish.

Lots and lots of stuff to do in the game.

They call it a Fishing RPG..

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=exize.tapas.girlAdrift&hl=en
MOD Features:
GOD MOD Menu

NOTE ABOUT THIS MENU:
HOW TO OPEN:
Touch the very top left corner of the screen where it says RANK.

HOW TO CLOSE:
Touch the same place.

You definitely do not want to just randomly start smashing buttons on it. You can create a crazy mix of stuff, but also your own bugs..
IF YOU DO RANDOMLY SMASH ALL THE BUTTONS: There is a reset button on the bottom right of the menu.
The M in the menu is for MAX... but I wouldn't touch them, lol. I would only use the menu at the very bottom to max out items.

ADDING GEMS AND THE LIKE:

On the bottom of the menu is where you want to usually use the menu. You touch the potions, fish, pearls, and so on..

SUGGESTIONS:
Don't touch the one with the scroll. You want to actually do the missions, otherwise, this game is boring.

Do not add everything at once.. get all fish, all potions, pearls, and the black mastery gems.. but chill on the rest.. otherwise it ruins the game, everything becomes done, and then you just walk around FISHING and doing nothing else.

I hope you read the suggestions above..

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank johnhern for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: johnhern

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 391 times

Downloaded 736 times

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
My girls forced me to pass on a
Thank You !!!
:blushdroid:

Fishing RPG? hmm Chill and play it slow, otherwise will be boring. Lessons on patience and appreciating I bet. Got it.

Please do more of this family-friendly genre. Like Cook and Hunt that cute cell-shading game.
We understand that the future is theirs.
This one for the children.
@johnhern

images(4).jpg

Last edited:

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
My girls forced me to pass on a
Thank You !!!
:blushdroid:

Fishing RPG? hmm Chill and play it slow, otherwise will be boring. Lessons on patience and appreciating I bet. Got it.

Please do more of this family-friendly genre. Like Cook and Hunt that cute cell-shading game.
We understand that the future is theirs.
This one for the children.
I will have to find that cook and hunt thing.

A Girl Adrift GOD MOD!! was released by johnhern and 18175 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.