A good mic to record my music?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,612 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It seems I'm the first one posting something here :p

I need your help guys, I'd like to record my music but I need a good mic to record it first!

I actually play piano and guitar if that can help. I'd mainly like to purchase it from Amazon and the budget is up to €70 (around $80), so if you know any good deals, please let me know, thanks!

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
well i found some good mics for your kinda playings, here is a few links of some sites hopefully its the right mic for ur needs.

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
they both go for around 100 dolars each , if u can find some second hands ur in luck but make sure u dont buy fakes..
here soem amazon site.....

🔒 Hidden content
🔒 Hidden content
🔒 Hidden content
1 of this mics plus those cables are the right tools to start off with....
Here is an blog have an look maybe u find better then this 2 mics

🔒 Hidden content