A man and a mouse get drunk in a bar...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,130 happy users since 2014.
Register

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
One night this guy walks into a bar, there was no one he knew so he starts talking to the bartender which was obviously ignoring him when surprisingly he hears a voice at his side:

"Man, you had a bad day friend"

He looks at his side and sees a mouse on the stool next to him, the guy was very surprised and thought he was going mad but the bartender gave him a funny look and said:

"You're not crazy, he comes every night and listens to everyone's stories, I thought I was going crazy the first time I saw it, but since all the others could also see it and hear it I decided to let it be"

The man listens to this explanation and asks the mouse:

"How can you talk? Why do you come here all night?"

The mouse looks at him and reply:

"Well, friend, that's a long story, and a difficult one as well, but if you buy me a drink I'll tell you"

The dude now curious about this bizarre situation agrees and buys a drink for the mouse, and as the story continues keeps buying shots until they're both obviously intoxicated.

Finally, the barman tells them that the bar is closing, so they go out and sing a song together in the street.

Then, an incredibly buff man comes out of his balcony and yells:

"Hey! Will you two shut it or do I have to come down there to do it myself? I'm trying to sleep!"

The drunk man says:

"*Hic* What you say? Come here! I'll *Hic* show you what I'm made of! *Hic*"

"Oh, so that's how you want it huh? Wait a second, I'm coming down to smash your skull in!"

Then, the mouse responds with:

"Yeah, and don't forget to bring your cat too!"

PowerTrix3

the most awesome person you will meet
Member for 2 years
oh my lord that is so funny