A matter about android

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,732 happy users since 2014.
Register

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello there!

I have a very simple question and i might require a detailed answer on this matter i was typing on the title of this thread.

How can i run ".Exe" files on my android device i already watched some videos on youtube and those are just showing tutorials that i don't quite fully understand.

The guy that i watch tell that i need to install wine 3.0 but how am i supposed to install it on my android deviced when it was on ".Exe" form that's problem number 1.

The next problem is i also tried the apkediting method but i don't know how to convert .exe file to apk the youtube video is not as detailed they just ahowing vague things like the linked where do i need to install the files and partialy show how to run it on pc and connect device on it.

My main problem was i don't have a computer so it would be great if you can teach me other method on "how to run .exe files on android Devices".

This here is the information about my Cp:
- Android 8.1
- Qualcomm snapdragon 660
- 4 Gb of Ram
- 32 Gb of Storage
- 16 Gb of Sdcard

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Are you talking about renpy games for pc and how to use them on android with joiplay ? Otherwise there's few pc emulators, and you might be able to launch few apps and games, like diablo 2, fallout, but don't expect too much.

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Are you talking about renpy games for pc and how to use them on android with joiplay ? Otherwise there's few pc emulators, and you might be able to launch few apps and games, like diablo 2, fallout, but don't expect too much.
I'm talking about diablo 2 and civilization games i heard that you can play it on mobile by using Wine but just like i said on my previous post wine is on .exe form which is not compatible on android operating system.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Red red WIne

Click above for apk releases, wine.exe isn't for android os.

Other emulators: Limbo pc emulator, ExaGear, ExaGear Strategies.

Last edited:

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
No it didn't work i guess it just crash when i try to open it and take me back to my homescreen.

But i have a good news the exagear work perfectly fine but not as stable as the way i wanted it to work i tried a copy of diablo 2 from this site and play it using exagear and it works but super laggy i guess exagear needs more update well i will wait for it to become more stable version.

However i will still going to search a way to play it on my mobile device but thanka again for the time you gave responding on my thread darom you such a very helpful guy this site need more people like i appreciate you're effort helping newbie like me.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think exagear is an abandoned project now, have you tried limbo emulator ?

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Limbo, not talking about the game btw, is a PC emulator for android.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!