💬 Review A quiet place

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,727 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nour hasan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: A quiet place

A family struggles to survive from blind but noise sensitive creatures so they communicate in sign language

Review:
This movie is definitely amazing , the directon , performance, the cinematography they're all wow .. Emily blunt's performance was totally awesome , I don't know her husband that much I didn't see movies for him but I know he is the director and the co-worker and really chapeau he did great especially the end .. I don't know what's the matter with the writers with the sad ends! 🙁😅
The movie makes you live all its duration in thrilling anxiety tension and the soundtrack helps in thatt 🤫 I liked the performance of the children too.
But really the one who deservedly deserved was Emily I loved her the most in the movie she deserved the award the birh giving scene itself deserves it if you had watched it you'll know for sure ❤ John also deserves it on this amazing direction , and the end and the performing and his screams to the creature to rescue his children👌
Like I have not been following horror movies for a long time they form one almost the same story but with minor changes
But this movie is different not similar to any
I enjoyed it so much
overall this movie is a brilliant idea in the horror movies it deserved to be watched
I'm really excited to the sequel I hope it will be excited as much as the first

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐