A real challenge to the real Kung fu masters.๐Ÿ„

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,859 happy users since 2014.
Register

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
I have never seen such a dreadful fight.
A 1 on 1 battle royale between two fearless Kung fu warriors.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't laugh too much, okay. It's just for fun.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

CAUTION: Please do not watch this video if you have heart related problems/ wierd nightmares.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:

Desde13

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
"They're... French?!" "Ha-ha-ha Stinky pits and all baby!"

I just re-watched this movie last week. My partner was grumbling because she lived through when that movie first came out and crushed my copy of the dvd. It was after the 20th watching of it. She heard it playing on the TV and I heard her swearing and mocking "Call me... Evil Betty!" from her office.
Post automatically merged:

"They're... French?!" "Ha-ha-ha Stinky pits and all baby!"

I just re-watched this movie last week. My partner was grumbling because she lived through when that movie first came out and crushed my copy of the dvd. It was after the 20th watching of it. She heard it playing on the TV and I heard her swearing and mocking "Call me... Evil Betty!" from her office.

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
I have never watched this movie. It was recommended to me by google (maybe because I have subscribed the chamnel and this one is a trending video). These things look very idiotic. But yaaa, they were really funny.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Desde13

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
There isn't a single moment that isn't idiotic. I can see people not liking the movie. You have to be a fan of old martial arts movies to appreciate it.