~ A SBenny Holiday Contest 2018 ~*~ 12 Days of Events Day Eight: December 20th

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,716 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Christmas means to me?

A time of the year where we evaluate and celebrate a whole year of memories, experience, events and we get to share the blessings given to use by also blessing it to others. even wars were halted when christmas eve came, means a time were we forget the bad things and focus on the good we can do not just for yourself but for others.

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Christmas...? It's annoying for me. It's also one of the holidays I hate the most, because people are so annoying and noisy when it's Christmas(and New Year, too) I don't like celebrating any holidays. I mean, what's the point celebrating it?? Most people(not all) just use holiday as an excuse to eat tasty foods, waste money or time, etc.... I'd rather study or do other things instead of wasting time on celebrating any holiday(including my birthday, too) but oh well... I have no choice but to celebrate it because I still live with my family.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Christmas is the one time of year that the majority of my family can all get together. Cousin's and aunts and uncles come from Germany, Greece, Morocco, all over the world to be here. We all play board games and a life sized candyland type game, and set aside all of our issues we have with one another for a few short days of the year. Christmas to us is a symbol of hope, a little getaway form our normal lives that reminds us that in the end we have eachother even if we spend most of the year far apart from each other. Sometimes there are still arguments, but that is to be expected when all 17 of your first cousins on your mom's side (not even counting my dad's yet) are under one roof for three days.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Once Upon A Time..ago.
err At Christ mas actually.
<3
There was born in a barn.
A man who would grow up to be The Personification of L O V E
Pure Unconditional Love for his fellow human beings & of all creation.

His act of sacrifices. The examples of pacifism even facing injustice. His bursts of wrath upon unnegotiable sacrileges. His messages of Equality & Forgiveness.
His Legacy of..Crown of Thorns.

notification_icon.png
JOY to The World
love.png

jokerphoenix

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I think of Christmas, I think of sitting in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate and a book, after a day spent with family.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
This portion of our contest is now closed to new submissions. You may continue to vote for your favorite answer by pressing the "like" button below it until 12PM CST tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.