~ A SBenny Holiday Contest 2018 ~*~ 12 Days of Events Day Eleven: December 23rd

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Caroling
Happily playing games
Remembering the past
Including everyone (even those who have wronged you).
Seeing family
Tradition
Making new memories
Appreciating what we have
Sharing hope

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
C - stands for Christ. If we leave Him out of Christmas it is like celebrating a wedding without a groom.

H -stands for the Hope He gives us - hope of a life without end.

R - stands for the Revolution He began: turning hate in to love, war in to peace, and everyone into everyone’s neighbour.

I - stands for Israel, the land where He was born. But it also stands for me, for Christ could be born a thousand times in Bethlehem, but it would all be in vain unless He is born in me.

S - stands for the Salvation He brought: those who lived in darkness saw a great light.

T - stands for Thanks - thanks to the Father for the gift of His Son. The best way to say thanks is to make room for Him in our hearts.

M -stands for Mary who brought Him to birth. She will help to bring Him to birth in us also.

A -stands for Angels who at His birth sang: “Glory to God in the highest and peace to l-lis people on earth!” - the sweetest music ever heard on earth!

S -stands for the Star that led the wise men to Bethlehem. Now Christ is the star we follow. His is the light that will guide us through the night until the sun of eternal day dawns upon us!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Chilling every moment
Having great fun
Racing time with no regrets
Inducing everyone i know about this moment
Suprise parties and those unforgettable dances
Taking all cheers and joy to a next level
Mourning the losses and moving on
Aspired many things that would happen
Striving to succeed in my wonderful life.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
This part of the event is now closed to new submissions, but you can still vote for your favorite answer by "liking" the post until 12PM Central Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.