~ A SBenny Holiday Contest 2018 ~*~ 12 Days of Events Day Ten: December 22nd

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,643 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
We have three treees. My Grandmother was always in love with A Christmas Carol.
So in honor of her memory this year we decorated three trees following that theme.
The one with the white and red is the Tree of the Past, decorated the way my grandmother always decorated it. She loved having the white and red together.
The one with all the colors is the tree of the Present, decorated by my boyfriend and I with our old family ornaments.
On Christmas eve, we will be making ornaments with all the younger kids in my family to decorate the Tree of the future.

20181222_003242.jpg 20181222_003211.jpg

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I dont have Christmas theme decoration....at all, since i dont celebrate it. But! Because the tittle is 'holiday' then i guess this fine....maybe? Hopefully.

2971716_b3925156-eda1-4715-9bb6-3401a686e0f8.jpg

I presented to you, Ketupat!
....Well Ketupat is actually a malay dish made from rice and coconut milk that cooked inside a...cocoon? Made from coconut leaves as you can see above, and usually eaten with Chicken Opor or Rendang. However, it can also use as a decoration when Ramadhan come (without the filling mind you) and can also made from ribbon or colorful papers, my family usually put it in front of our house or in the dining room.
(Side note....making one its actually pretty difficult....for me anyways)

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im nit christian nor celebrate chrustmad but one thing i love in Christmas is the moment. Forget about tree decoration and presents but the most important things i love is the moment it gives to family <3

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
This section is now closed to new entries, but you can still vote until tomorrow at 12 pm central.

Status
Not open for further replies.