~*~ A SBenny Holiday Event ~*~ Day Seven : December 19th

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,739 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexusLoveYT

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would switch with jack skelington from nightmare before Christmas reason being... Well because hes like amazing and who wouldn't want to be a badass?

BooAng

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i wanted to switch places with cindy lou from the movie the grinch year 2000, i like her personality , brave and smart, always putting a smile to everyone. And take note its hard to trust someone who looks like the grinch instead of being scared , she put her courage in and start to know who is he.... thats why i like her but im opposite her hahaha

Vianne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
That's easy, I'd want to switch with Betty Hanes (Rosemary Clooney) in White Christmas. Ever since I was a little girl I related to the mother hen, but more than anything I'd give anything to be able to perform in a gorgeous dress and satin gloves. Most of all, who wouldn't want an epic romance that blooms through song, dance, and the Christmas season. Betty Hanes is easily the one I'd want to be.

bravemario

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i d like to change my self to Willy Wonka from Charlie Choco Factory so i can make everything i want in a factory and make dark jokes on customers like willy wonka lol that guy is legend

Status
Not open for further replies.