A SBenny Holiday Event: New Year's Celebration 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,605 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well i don't have one before joining this community i just wanted to have friends so i can say i got what i wanted so thank you @Sbenny and @Debby for such beautiful community and taking care of everyone here and i love you guys like my own family to be honest i think of benny as a big brother and debby my hardworking sister so the only thing i want is that both of you stay together and stay happy :)
P.S.-Sorry guys that i'm saying the names of all the people who have helped me here because i will need a separate post for that.
P.P.S.-Don't worry if i ever had to leave i will be sure to write the names of all you guys and gals in the shout out section and happy new year :)

Ayhan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeni yılın kutlu olsun
5c8e6700c4c351cdd200ddaba61003cc.gif

Post automatically merged:

Hepimiz içinde :(

Yeni yılda bol mutluluk, sağlık ve esenlik diliyorum. :)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
First happy new year miss Cordelia ^^
I've a few resolutions for the new year:
1. To be happy even if there's nothing to be happy about..even if people call me crazy for always smiling
2. To be a good person! And love everyone around me, to think less about the ones who don't like me for no reason
3. To be less sensitive (as all the teen girls are somehow) and accept what others say about me, even if it's not true, and learn to be ok with it since only I know who I really am
4. And to love myself despite everything that I hate about me, to learn that everyone has a flaw, but that doesn't make them less amazing than they are, and that includes me as well...
5. And the last, to be kinder w ppl around me because everyone has a battle to fight, which we don't know about

Atrak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Health is my resolution, Lose weight to create less stress on my body, which in turn will hopefully allow me to start to repair myself. Chronic Pain and depression has held me hostage for far too long, So i'm drawing a line in the proverbial sand and am going to try to do whatever I can to improve my condition. No more excuses.

Ayhan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeni yılın kutlu olsun : Blushdroid:

Yeni yılın kutlu olsun:)

Yeni yılda bol mutluluk, sağlık ve esenlik diliyorum. :)

: Lol:: Lol:: Lol:

Umarım

Yeni yılın kutlu olsun :)

Last edited:

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
My resolution to actually push to achieve my strong desire to become an SFM animator. I abandoned too many poster and video projects as I never feel like they're any good. That, and owe back the close friends I have for supporting me through my personal and non personal problems.

Stay beautiful people <3

Status
Not open for further replies.