A SBenny Holiday Event: New Year's Celebration 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,739 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aida

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope everyone is having a wonderful end of the year!
This year I graduated from college but at the same time struggled big time with mental illness; after going through suicidal thoughts I decided it was enough and needed professional help to get my act together. So my resolutions are finding a good psychiatric and kick depression's butt, find a good job, improve my craft and move out by 2020!
I'd also like to thank the awesome modders and, of course Sbenny himself for bringing us awesome mods for awesome games to keep the mind occupied. Happy new year everyone!

rob29081981

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Happy New year and most important is a healthy and loving 2019.
Greetings from the Netherlands
giphy.gif

Tam0910

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
My resolution for 2019, is be a better parent to my 2 special needs children ,,and show how wonderful life is no matter what, and how to enjoy all moments they can, and tell them that nothing can stop them just because they special needs.

raven king

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
My new year resolution is to do exactly what i did in the previous year and also eating pizzas with diet coke (because last year i forgot to eat some pizzas. seriously, i didn't eat any pizza in 2018)

ValtunHero

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Happy New Year everyone! My New Year's resolution is to be better.
I want to be stronger in my faith & be a better Christian. I want to do better with loving God with all my heart, soul, mind & strength. I want to do better with loving others as myself. I need to pray & read the Bible more like I should. I want to be a better brother, son, grandson, & friend. I need to try harder finding a job & getting into Francis Tuttle (I still need to get the full report of my grades from high school). I want to live my life like I should, giving praise & glory to God and His Son, Jesus Christ!
Having gone to the Oklahoma annual New Year's Church meeting I was encouraged & it, along with seeing an old friend who I should have done better keeping in touch with, had me thinking about what I have been lacking in this past year. Again, Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.