💬 Review A Sensei's Story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,297 happy users since 2014.
Register

naveenvarada

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: A Sensei's Story

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Game] A Sensei's Story v.1.0.2 ACOM MOD

A Sensei's story is a non-typical exploration RPG by hosted games.You play the role of a Sensei whoc comes to Japan to teach English.

Review:
As I was looking to try a new hosted game,I got my eyes on this one.It's a pretty-short game compared to other hosted games.And its uniqueness comes from the fact that it has the consciousness that it's a hosted game.It tries to break the fourth wall a few times too.Apart from that,you play as an English teacher in Japan and what life throws at you in the journey is the essence of the game.You can pursue romantic relationships with your colleagues or friends.It' not that interesting but you can have one.And my favorite character in this game is the Head Master of the school.He is your typical squabbling and whiny uncle guy who tries to force his tastes on you.In the middle of the game,you would be offered by some exploration paths which you can enjoy.You also have to manage your daily classes in the school which are quite amusing.Talking about the cons of the game,the game is too short and doesn't have a nice story to it.Also,some of the story elements got me irritated and bored so I don't want to talk about them.Overall,the game tries to give you a unique gameplay feeling like the hosted game "My Day Off Work",but it lacks the interesting elements needed.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would not recommend this but you can have a try if you want.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐