A Small Suggestion About Polls

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
It kinda seems like there is a choice missing for the polls for the game releases. The "Not all features work" choice doesn't really seem appropriate when a game just doesn't work at all (Immediate crash, freeze, or black screen for examples.) Maybe it would be a good idea to add a "Does not work for me at all" option or something similar. I think maybe that used to be one of the options a while ago, but I could be wrong. Thanks taking the time to read this!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The reason this poll vote option doesn't exist (anymore, it was there in the past) is because it'd be against our own rules, which by default already require a modder to test a release before sharing it, which means, if it's not working AT ALL for you, it's most likely a compatibility issue on your device, which would result in a misleading poll vote, making other thinks the release isn't going to work on their devices, too.

Also, many people abused that poll vote when it was usually because they didn't install the game cache or didn't follow installation instructions or mod notes properly.

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
That makes sense. Thanks for the quick response!

Status
Not open for further replies.