A small suggestion on another way to get SB Points

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello! I would like to suggest another way to get SB Points, mostly for new members, novices and such who don't have time to directly contribute to the community.
I call it "Sunny Sunday"! :D
It's basically a daily mission in games but only on Sunday every week.
I know this type of rewarding would get abused and that's the reason why SB Points is so strict to get. But i still want to open the door a bit more for those who sincerely want to be part of the community!
I won't talk about it here since it still could get rejected and i don't want to disappoint people, or it still wouldn't be as satisfied as others thought so don't get your hopes up. What i can say is, it'll give out some simple tasks for members to complete for some small rewards exclusively on Sunday.
Any staff member interested in hearing this, wants to know more, please give me a PM.
Thank you for reading! :)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Well, Active Member get free money as long as they keep their badge. It's quite free actually. Plus, there was an event where you could just watch an ad and get SB Points one a day!
But still, there isn't anything wrong with hoping :D
Also, money isn't everything. I won't explain it because i think at some point of life, you're already heard about it. :)

Flenzer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well, Active Member get free money as long as they keep their badge. It's quite free actually. Plus, there was an event where you could just watch an ad and get SB Points one a day!
But still, there isn't anything wrong with hoping :D
Also, money isn't everything. I won't explain it because i think at some point of life, you're already heard about it. :)
Well, i do try to be positive and watch ads to get SB Points 5-6 a day, and i need 100 sbcash to see a link for only one game, its roughly 15-20 days to wait for a "improvised" game. And I so believe that 20 ads give some money for the server.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
As you can already tell, the amount of SB Points required for mods depends on the Modder chooses, they set it as they feel it's fair for the work they put in it.
Be positive is good, please keep it up! Any frustrations and questions should be directed to staffs for guides and answers, not randomly complain about it! :)
There are many ways to earn SB Points and they aren't that hard either. I do agree that SB Points system isn't all balance, specially for newbies but some members aren't being fair either by abusing it (not to offense anyone who doesn't). But changes and improvement are constantly being provided by the staffs and admin, I'm also trying to be a part of it even just a little.
Thank you for your time reading this. Hope you enjoy your stay in our community! <3

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Well, i do try to be positive and watch ads to get SB Points 5-6 a day, and i need 100 sbcash to see a link for only one game, its roughly 15-20 days to wait for a "improvised" game. And I so believe that 20 ads give some money for the server.
Besides watching ads (the event is currently over for now ) there are many ways to "earn" it on the forum , Shared Games & Apps area does not require you to be a modder . You can also post ebooks or movies in the designated areas perhaps the easiest of all is writing a review 😊

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I've all ways liked sunny Sunday's as a matter of fact I like sunny Mondays Tuesdays hell I think I just like the sun but I definitely think you are onto something there there are lots who just want to come on look around and enjoy the forum in all its glorious goodies now and again then maybe. When they are ready they will join in some of the great mixing or something else I can see some confusing situations for the newer casual members. 🤔

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Let's start from scratch then!
It's nothing really, just some simple tasks on Sunday.
I came up with 5 tasks or so before and can't think of more, I don't have much experience in set up and that kind of stuffs.
But nah, I'll do it when it's necessary because I'll just forgot about it like right now :3

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
I just rob banks for a living.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Posted the poll, check it out!