KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Hello readers! ๐Ÿง
I'm here for a suggestion, making any sort of thread should cost 1 SB Point.
As for the reason, it's for random spammer.
Again, I know this isn't an actual solution, and I was a bit nervous to post this.
But it will some what stop those who immediately spam after making an account.
It may be annoying for new members (it shouldn't be but you know how people works ๐Ÿ˜…), but they can watch ads everyday and by familiar themselves with the community they'll make an actual thread, otherwise, there's no reason for this to be a problem.

Once again, this is just a small suggestion.
Feel free to call out any flaws, I love reading sensible words! ๐Ÿ˜

goozyee

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šก๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š›
โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
That's sounds reasonable, but 1sb for just making a thread sounds a bit too much, especially for newer members. ๐Ÿ˜…

I think the other solution for this is to limit users (Except for "Modder", "Approved Releaser", "Ebook Releaser", and "Staff") from making thread daily (e.g. 1 thread per day) :unsure:

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
That's sounds reasonable, but 1sb for just making a thread sounds a bit too much, especially for newer members. ๐Ÿ˜…

I think the other solution for this is to limit users (Except for "Modder", "Approved Releaser", "Ebook Releaser", and "Staff") from making thread daily (e.g. 1 thread per day) :unsure:
I was thinking about limitations as well, but decided to go with this, because I said "thread" not "post", please don't mix them up :3
It costs for an actual thread, posting isn't included (I'm getting the posts and threads right, right?) xD

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Also, limit threads will annoy members a lot more than having to pay 1 point xD
I would love to see how people come up with a complain about that UwU

goozyee

โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Also, limit threads will annoy members a lot more than having to pay 1 point xD
I would love to see how people come up with a complain about that UwU
Yeah , I can see that happening lol
Making thread costs 1sb can be effective for "robot" spammer. but it's a different story if the spammer is human, the spammer can just watch ads then continue on spamming :LOL:

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Yeah , I can see that happening lol
Making thread costs 1 can be effective for "robot" spammer. but it's a different story if the spammer is human, the spammer can just watch ads then continue on spamming :LOL:
Exactly, my suggestion is barely considered a solution.
But at least it'll help out the community when they do so and they'll be reported anyway OwO

goozyee

โœ” Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Exactly, my suggestion is barely considered a solution.
But at least it'll help out the community when they do so and they'll be reported anyway OwO
True, let's just wait for other members or the staffs to find a better solution for this matter.

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.