A small suggestion on spammers

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hello readers! 🧐
I'm here for a suggestion, making any sort of thread should cost 1 SB Point.
As for the reason, it's for random spammer.
Again, I know this isn't an actual solution, and I was a bit nervous to post this.
But it will some what stop those who immediately spam after making an account.
It may be annoying for new members (it shouldn't be but you know how people works 😅), but they can watch ads everyday and by familiar themselves with the community they'll make an actual thread, otherwise, there's no reason for this to be a problem.

Once again, this is just a small suggestion.
Feel free to call out any flaws, I love reading sensible words! 😏

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
That's sounds reasonable, but 1sb for just making a thread sounds a bit too much, especially for newer members. 😅

I think the other solution for this is to limit users (Except for "Modder", "Approved Releaser", "Ebook Releaser", and "Staff") from making thread daily (e.g. 1 thread per day) :unsure:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
That's sounds reasonable, but 1sb for just making a thread sounds a bit too much, especially for newer members. 😅

I think the other solution for this is to limit users (Except for "Modder", "Approved Releaser", "Ebook Releaser", and "Staff") from making thread daily (e.g. 1 thread per day) :unsure:
I was thinking about limitations as well, but decided to go with this, because I said "thread" not "post", please don't mix them up :3
It costs for an actual thread, posting isn't included (I'm getting the posts and threads right, right?) xD

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Also, limit threads will annoy members a lot more than having to pay 1 point xD
I would love to see how people come up with a complain about that UwU

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
Also, limit threads will annoy members a lot more than having to pay 1 point xD
I would love to see how people come up with a complain about that UwU
Yeah , I can see that happening lol
Making thread costs 1sb can be effective for "robot" spammer. but it's a different story if the spammer is human, the spammer can just watch ads then continue on spamming :LOL:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Yeah , I can see that happening lol
Making thread costs 1 can be effective for "robot" spammer. but it's a different story if the spammer is human, the spammer can just watch ads then continue on spamming :LOL:
Exactly, my suggestion is barely considered a solution.
But at least it'll help out the community when they do so and they'll be reported anyway OwO

goozyee

??? ???????????
Member for 3 years
Exactly, my suggestion is barely considered a solution.
But at least it'll help out the community when they do so and they'll be reported anyway OwO
True, let's just wait for other members or the staffs to find a better solution for this matter.

CryosKardia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
As a brand new member hot off the registration button I have to say I don't see an issue with paying 1SB to make a new thread. I already have 11 from watching an ad and that was fairly painless. I'm still learning the site and that was a pretty quick and easy way to start. No one likes spammers so I think any suggestions towards combating then helps. I know the majority of them are humans so adding the added effort could deter them.

You could possibly even combine your suggestions. Make the first thread free and any following threads you pay for. Or set a time frame on when the next one is free.

Just food for thought. OuO

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
As a brand new member hot off the registration button I have to say I don't see an issue with paying 1SB to make a new thread. I already have 11 from watching an ad and that was fairly painless. I'm still learning the site and that was a pretty quick and easy way to start. No one likes spammers so I think any suggestions towards combating then helps. I know the majority of them are humans so adding the added effort could deter them.

You could possibly even combine your suggestions. Make the first thread free and any following threads you pay for. Or set a time frame on when the next one is free.

Just food for thought. OuO
And as a random member that been here for some time, I have to give you a round of applause for trying to get to knows the site and different sections on your own terms!
Thank you for your feedbacks and welcome to this lovely community UwU

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Eh, i think they can put a limit of (say, 3) threads per week, and user with benefits like 'approved releaser','pro membership','modder of the month', 'ebook releaser' etc. (not 'active user') don't have this limit (because AFAIK, no spammer here is either of them)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
No this is not possible.

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Eh, i think they can put a limit of (say, 3) threads per week, and user with benefits like 'approved releaser','pro membership','modder of the month', 'ebook releaser' etc. (not 'active user') don't have this limit (because AFAIK, no spammer here is either of them)
Again, it would be more annoying to deal with and you know people are, they complains about everything, in this case, mostly new members 😐

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Again, it would be more annoying to deal with and you know people are, they complains about everything, in this case, mostly new members 😐
or they could release another special rank for unlimited thread posting......
Post automatically merged:

Come to think of it....... why DO they spam? To level up?
(i edited this message as i wrote s**tpost back there in the place of spam)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Come to think of it....... why DO they spam? To level up?
Exactly, we don't even know how our human brains functions 😛
There's a lot more simple, random, confusing, unanswered questions like that one but meh, I'm not cracking my non-brain to try and figure out why people don't use their brains 😝

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Exactly, we don't even know how our human brains functions 😛
There's a lot more simple, random, confusing, unanswered questions like that one but meh, I'm not cracking my non-brain to try and figure out why people don't use their brains 😝
If People were intelligent or Smart like us then we wouldn't have needed this thread in the first place