A small suggestion related to username styles...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Can't we just make them rank titles (the one that are listed next to our usernames) into a sort of button (i don't know neither head nor tail of coding, so noob language) that, when pressed upon, will change the username style to the one related to that rank?
(because i want my elite mod squad to be visible rather than my youtuber, so it would be really handy :))

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good idea Pewie 😊 but if you really want the Elite Mod Squad around your username you still have an option, lose the YouTuber badge for the meantime, don't record any gameplay for this month 😊

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
i don't want to lose any badge any any time of my stay here, nice idea, but.........you see, it will help many people here....
How? I'm kinda confused. But anyway, sorry for suggesting that, I didn't know badges means so much to you I thought the Elite Mods Squad is all you want ..I'm sorry for misunderstanding. Hope Sir would notice this. 😊💕

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
But anyway, sorry for suggesting that, I didn't know badges means so much to you I thought the Elite Mods Squad is all you want
my main goal is to become something irreplaceable to the forum, an important member (that dosen't know how to mod..............yet UwU)
I want to become anything i can, and everything i can

and don't worry, i don't mind

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
my main goal is to become something irreplaceable to the forum, an important member (that dosen't know how to mod..............yet UwU)
I want to become anything i can, and everything i can
You already are 😊 and everyone notice that by clicking your name or by seeing your mods or videos or movies 😊

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
You already are 😊 and everyone notice that by clicking your name or by seeing your mods or videos or movies
.....i guess you are right, but anybody else could do what i did................
Straight answer....................Community member, and maybe Staff member afterwards
i reached far in these 4 months, but.......i plan to go farther

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
.....i guess you are right, but anybody else could do what i did................
Straight answer....................Community member, and maybe Staff member afterwards
i reached far in these 4 months, but.......i plan to go farther
Maybe but not all can mods and share ebooks, movies, and gameplay and very active in gen chat and in the whole community at the same time 😊 well, I hope all the best to you Pewie 💖

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Same, I also wish you all the best

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don't think it's possible on current setting. But well only @Sbenny can confirm.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
so...........any community/staff please put it as solved, Sbenny said it ain't possible at the current setting.