A Small Trick With The License

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,414 happy users since 2014.
Register

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
No, I'm not teaching you how to bypass it, what's the point of the license then? xD

A few things to get out of the way first, I'm very bad at explaining stuffs to anyone other than myself as an introvert so I hope this isn't too confusing.
Second, this is meant for offline games which I understand could be annoying when you have to have internet. But I support the license since it's doing its job.
Third, this isn't a solution, not even close. It's meant to make some of you poor little soul's life easier, like telling you to lift with your leg, not your back, small stuffs like that :3

Anyway, this "trick" is supposed to help people not having to log in again (if you can manages to do it) and keep playing (again, offline game).

_First, log in the game and don't close the game's window when you back out the main screen.
_Keep doing this to all the game you want and again, don't close any of their windows.
(Quick clarify, I know some will get confused about the "window", I don't know what they calls but let me explain,
There's usually 3 button on your phone, my left the back out button, my middle the main screen button and my right the "window button" which help you switch between games/apps and each games/apps in there I will call "window", not closing it means not swiping it away)

_Now you if you understand what I said and doesn't close the games windows, you can turn off your phone, do whatever, turn it on again and open one of the game using the games windows (my right button), it won't ask you for the license (again).

_Short version: log in, don't close the game when you turn off your phone, turn on your phone again and you can just keep playing.

What did I say when I told you about being terrible at explaining? xD
Again, if you can manage to understand my gibberisha and perform this, it may help a little when you don't have internet on all the time.
Thanks for reading :3

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I think I already did this trick by accident, because usually I don't close apps, and I even misunderstood that licence checks only when app opens for first time😅
Now I know more about it, thanks very much😊

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does it affect battery consumption? I wonder

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Does it affect battery consumption? I wonder
I believe yes. At least programs for saving battery usually suggest to close apps. And not closed apps usually work on background and waiting to continue work, so yeah, they should affect battery consumption, but I can't tell how much do they affect. For me there's no visible difference, so I don't bother with it. Somewhere in the setting should be graph which shows how much each app consumed recently, so you can check it.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I believe yes. At least programs for saving battery usually suggest to close apps. And not closed apps usually work on background and waiting to continue work, so yeah, they should affect battery consumption, but I can't tell how much do they affect. For me there's no visible difference, so I don't bother with it. Somewhere in the setting should be graph which shows how much each app consumed recently, so you can check it.
True. My battery which was 47% became 44% after 2 hours of letting the app on but not closing it, just click the home button then let it be. Not bad i guess