Paid .apk A Story of a Band ~ Full Version Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,215 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
A Story of a Band ~ Full Version Unlocked

Name of the game: A Story of a Band

Version: v1.4.6

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
A Story of a Band

“A Story of a Band is an essential download for Kairosoft-philes that will eat far too many hours of your time”
8/10 – Pocket Gamer

Put on your leather jacket, grab your guitar and lead your band to success in this management game filled with attitude!

★ Pocket Gamer Awards Nominee for Android Game of the Year AND Best Simulation/Strategy Game ★
★ AndroidTapp - 4.5/5 ★
★ Android-Games.com - The Game of the Week ★
★ Android Entity - 4.5/5 ★
★ AndroidZoom - 4/5 ★

”My mind is not as clear as it used to be, but I believe it was 1965 when we started. Our manager was a pretty peculiar fellow, ’cause we never even saw him (or was it her?) in person. Instead we got our orders through a computer. It felt strange at first, but it worked well.

Our days were filled with typical band activities: we made albums, toured, went to interviews, performed on TV and trained relentlessly. We learned various different skills and spent our hard earned cash on items that helped us on our journey. Occasionally we had to prove our worth by facing other bands in a Battle of the Bands contest.

We used to experiment a lot, trying different styles of music. There were plenty of genres to choose from, and each one gave us sort of special powers. We even founded a couple of genres ourselves.

During the first years, we had this underground thing going on. We had a nasty reputation and lots of loyal fans. But as our fame grew, people started accusing us of selling out, and little by little our music became more mainstream. We developed a line of merchandise, and money started pouring in. Eventually we even had our very own record label, and we started producing albums for other bands.

Everything didn’t always go smooth, and we sure had our share of problems. Our bassist was a heavy drinker and spent lot of time in rehab. We also had to kick out our original singer because his attitude towards the rest of us became unbearable, and we grew tired of fighting with him.

All in all, those were pretty fun times, and I would definitely do it all again. If only there was a way to save and load in life!”

- From the biography of Mike Metalhead, the rhythm guitarist of Metallic Cats.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandgame
MOD Features:
Paid-Game.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 107 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 214 times

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I'vebeen loving all the mods you've been sharing to us. Thank you so much and keep them coming ❤
I have been a Gamer myself since..err Forever 😳
Just Sharing..What I Love to Play 😊
Indeed..More coming. Always. ♥

supratim29

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Already in love with this game. Thanks alot kentcave. Can u suggest similar stargey with clicker type games?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Ondrew

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah! Amazing game and thx to @KentCave we have it [PAID] for free...Nice work, mate. :winkdroid:

A Story of a Band ~ Full Version Unlocked was released by KentCave and 6726 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.