📖 eBook Download A Student's Introduction to English Grammar

Rate this eBook:

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xpto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of this eBook: A Student's Introduction to English Grammar

eBook Description:
This groundbreaking undergraduate textbook on modern Standard English grammar is the first to be based on the revolutionary advances of the authors' previous work, The Cambridge Grammar of the English Language (2002). The text is intended for students in colleges or universities who have little or no previous background in grammar, and presupposes no linguistics. It contains exercises, and will provide a basis for introductions to grammar and courses on the structure of English, not only in linguistics departments but also in English language and literature departments and schools of education.

eBook Link:
Code:
no official source
Credits to: @Xpto

VirusTotal Scan Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/61fa851d1a4e6a5792ded59b650685e685f55031d96d95ea2c5d5d13de506989/detection

Download Link(s):

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 3 times

Yneseet

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you for such a valuable book. I have been searching for it for a long time and finally found it. Recently, the university wrote a report on this topic in the form of an essay. I'm pretty sure that success of a goof essay first of all depends on the topic you have to write about. So be carefull. Second part of a good essay for me is an ability to write good texts, to have your own opinion in particular question. And just to have fun doing it. As for me, I'm not good in writing but good in maths! So I have to order my paper works in litterature or languages not to lose good marks. Good for me there are wide choice of services where i can get essay help online or get professional help on research paper writer. My life would be much more difficult without it.

Last edited:

Junondal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
this is very useful, thank you!

Yneseet

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
you're welcome.

Last edited:

Endy Mars

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Спасибо за совет. Эту книгу стоит прочесть, особенно мне, поскольку я только недавно изучал английский, а до переезда в США я знал только немецкий. Я говорил по-английски, но у меня были проблемы с письмом. Я особенно осознал это, когда получил задание в университете - написать диссертацию на английском языке, но я не растерялся и обратился к специальной службе помощи лучших эссе, где можно купить сочинения на любую тему. Но я обязательно прочитаю книгу, надеюсь, она научит меня грамматике.

BradNort07

Novice Lv1️⃣
It’s a very interesting topic. It takes a lot of effort and time to study. What can I say about writing texts, especially on a certain specificity. Fortunately, there are services that help not only write essays and dissertations, but also do a capstone project for nursing. My sister was satisfied with the work done on time.

Last edited:

rapinia

Lurker Lv0️⃣

Frank39

Novice Lv1️⃣
Great book. Thanks to this textbook, I had excellent grades in school. Now I want to go to medical university on a scholarship, but I heard that it is challenging to have good rates. My friend was in a similar situation and advised me to find an excellent service like College Essay Writing Service - WOWGrade.net to write a student's paper for me.

Last edited:

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.