A very old graphic I created back in 2015

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,345 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello there guys & gals, years ago I created a funny gif for the footer of the main site (sbenny.com) but as I'm paranoid with speed, efficiency performance etc (yeah, boring stuff), I decided to "hide it" to make our site load faster, but I still had it in one place (though it's very rarely visited) which is our Cookies Policy page.

I'm not going to post the picture here, as it's actually a mix of pictures combined in one and there's animation involved, so if you want to see it, you can now visit any members' profile (like mine) or even the SB Points Shop (or SB Points purchase page), and look at the bottom of it ;) I didn't add it forum-wide because of the reasons I explained above, as performance matter, always, especially for such a huge website like ours.

I didn't have any skills (and still don't) but I just had fun for a couple days and I enjoyed creating it!

Hope you like it ^^

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
That's nostalgic dude xD Of course a cool one. Lol I used to play PvZ when I was at 8th grade and Adventure time was my favourite show lol xD

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Reminds me of many things from my childhood too, damn I really miss PvZ, anyways it's really beautiful to see them again.

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Man I Miss the PVZ me and siblings played together when we were younger😩, I feel old. Good Times, good times:sneaky:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Forgot to mention the pc version is slightly different from the mobile one, but I'm very glad to see you guys like it 🤗 thanks for the support!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Forgot to mention the pc version is slightly different from the mobile one, but I'm very glad to see you guys like it 🤗 thanks for the support!
We have your back man 😊

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
That harry potter is cursed, i've never seen such dark arts.

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I played IGI 1 when I was young, it was my first FPS game, and then I also discovered Plants vs Zombies and I really love those games