About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
UPDATE: 📰 News! - Daily Login SB Points reward is back!

I guess it's right to give a full explanation of the issue in detail, so that everyone is informed about it and understand the reasons behind my decision.

What we noticed was that the average usage of our SB Points system was the following:

• Create one (or many) account(s)
• Grab the YouTube Contest reward
• Grab Daily Login SB Points rewards
• Immediately have 2030 SB Points on hand
• Spend all 2030 SB Points to download apps and then keep doing login every day just to grab 30 more SB Points

SB Points system was introduced with the goal of making you guys and girls realize we're a community, and not like others, just a download site. What this means is that, as community, we should help each other, and this is the reason we offer many rewards for doing simple actions on our community, all explained here: 💰 How to get SB Points.

I often was said by most users they can't do it, it's too hard, they're not able to do so, but seriously guys? If you're saying you can't do something as simple as telling the community what you think about a game by making a simple review (for example), or you can't share an eBook or even record a gameplay of a mod you downloaded and post it on YouTube, I guess the only reason behind this is that you're lazy and you're willing to do absolutely nothing to our community. While most of us here work hard every day to bring you all new and exclusive content, in exchange we found out the majority of our community is made of people who just come here to download something and then leave. But again, this is a community, and not a downloading site.

I was forced to make this change, after discovering over 35 thousand of users were literally abusing our SB Points system with the "trick" above, and it was so devasting to find out how many leechers or lazy people live on our forum that an immediate change was needed. Keep in mind double accounts are still prohibited, and from now on we'll make more severe checks to every account, and proceed with terminating those who infringed our rules.

I understand the frustration behind those who never even attempted to make something like that, because they respect and truly appreciate what we do, but on the other side, I'm sure most of the people who complained about it are those who abused our kindness and good will by gifting SB Points every day for their wellness.

Now, talking about what's next, I plan to reintroduce the daily login, but this time it will be something available only to contributors (users who actively help our community, even with simple actions, to show us they're an active and helpful part of our forum). At the same time, I plan to reintroduce the YouTube contest (or even start more giveaways), but this time only those who effectively deserve it will receive the prizes.

Furthermore, we plan to introduce a long awaited feature asked by many users: getting SB Points by either watching a video ad or similar, but all this will be strictly checked in order to make sure something similar to what happened recently occurs again.

If we'll find out users will keep trying to cheat on us, we'll be forced to adopt measures to prevent it again, so my last advice I can give to you all is to be fair and don't cheat on us, or we'll be forced to counter-attack.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny I have a suggestion ... You can make a badge like "Active member" and daily SB Points and others will only available for them. or you can even made stages lv1 , 2 and SB Points will varies on stage.

ColdArcher

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
i see, well thats was bound to happen, it was pretty easy to make SB Points without any effort, sometimes i dont have time to see what new here, so indeed i keep my account log in for not lose the daily bonus... but multiple accounts? thats disrespectful, i hope you guys can manage something free for us, because i dont have much money to spare and the currency you use its much expensive for me =/ but good luck Sbenny!

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's sad that people abusing the system ruined it for those of us that are honest and follow the rules. I totally understand and respect your decision, though, and I appreciate you working to find a way to reintroduce it for honest users that deserve the benefits.

YuffieValentine

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is sad to hear, but it's understandable why it had to happen. It's frustrating that this happened. When I joined the forum, as well as when I looked at the youtube contest rules, I saw very clearly that using multiple accounts to cheat SB Points is a no-no. It's sad that people completely ignore this.

On a side note, if I wanted to learn how to mod games, which part of the forum would be the best place to ask about it?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
This is sad to hear, but it's understandable why it had to happen. It's frustrating that this happened. When I joined the forum, as well as when I looked at the youtube contest rules, I saw very clearly that using multiple accounts to cheat SB Points is a no-no. It's sad that people completely ignore this.

On a side note, if I wanted to learn how to mod games, which part of the forum would be the best place to ask about it?

MrCoco59

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the explanation, I was pretty mad in the first place, but I understand better your point now.
I was part of this inactive community since a year,(edit: no multiple accounts) and right as I introduce myself and decide to be more active, the only way I ever got sbcash is removed, so I was a little lost. Well I will probably be more active now, your system is working lol.
I hope we will still have a similar daily login, but that will reward active users. About the "watch ad and get sbcash" future mechanic, I don't know if it's a good idea: it's difficult to find an decent advertiser when on the limit of legality... Good luck for the future.

Necrox0216

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sincerely I was one of that members of this community that has never tried to trick the system for getting SB Points. I am not frustated because I understand why you decided to make this decision.

By the way, I think the plan of introducing the new feature about getting SB Points through watching ad videos is a great idea.

#sbennyforever

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So sad that this is even nessecary, but i totally get it and honestly reflecting on myself i feel that i too am kinda lazy when it comes to giving reviews etc. I would like to apologize to everyone that works really hard to make it possible for me to enjoy my games and i will work hard to show my appreciation from now on by being more active on the site as in giving reviews of the games i play and i will also look into the whole making a video of the gameplay thing, which honelsty i dont know much about but im sure it wont be that hard to find out how that works.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.