About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,220 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouija

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like the idea @Gourov mentioned of the daily cash reward being brought back with higher rewards for higher activity on the users part. I think this would encourage new members especially to be more active within the community.
I also like the idea of rewards for ads.

Im sorry that there has been so much abuse to this system that it had to go with how it was.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I do not understand the point in creating multiple accounts just to get 2000sb. To be honest it never even occurred to me to even consider cheating the system

@Sbenny you should do more to advertise your Twitter account more. You are always putting new tweets on about new mods and you only have around 30 followers. Maybe there could be rewards given via SB for retweeting your posts or liking them?
Because 2000 SB Points is a lot, also if an account had the chance to use the older Youtube Redeem codes, then that account could have more than 2000 SB Points.
True that most (meant to be) VIP mods cost more than 2000k, but there are also many mods (not VIP) that cost less than 2000 SB Points.

Karmin863

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sad that it is necessary, but I totally see the reasoning, a community is more important than the downloads

Einji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I Prefer the watch ad get SB Points I mean its only natural if we give when we take and vice versa, but please think carefully and take into consideration between how long the ads play and how much SB Points we get.

I personally vote for ten 10secs of ad videos for maybe 20 to 35 SB Points.
And dont delete the daily login SB Points bonus please

LuckyWilly

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
The work you do for the site and it's community is what makes this site great. I'm a long running member for since a year almost two. I was an active member but I rarely played any modded games anymore because none peaked my interest. Just know that I love this site.

vladmarian20

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 6 years
Tnk u Sbenny for all u done for us.. Also Staff team.. And ban or delete cheaters accounts, its fair enough.. Tnk u again.

Hellotheree

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Quite sad to see that this change was necessary but I get that it had to be done. I didnt realise so many people were out trying to cheat the system. Will try to do my part to leave more appreciative and helpful comments to the content creators!! :)

Last laugh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've always loved coming here and just being able to find the mods needed if it seemed as if i was to lazy to type up a review that's wrong and can/will be fixed also I never thought that I was abusing since I love sbenny and if all I have to do is type up a review I can/will do that from this point on

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
i see, well thats was bound to happen, it was pretty easy to make SB Points without any effort, sometimes i dont have time to see what new here, so indeed i keep my account log in for not lose the daily bonus... but multiple accounts? thats disrespectful, i hope you guys can manage something free for us, because i dont have much money to spare and the currency you use its much expensive for me =/ but good luck Sbenny!
I have to agree with you.. I never thought of any benefit of ever keeping multiple accounts, especially here. I find it as disrespectful as well.

I must admit, I do keep myself logged in for the daily bonuses but I try and contribute as much as I can in terms of comments and reviews since I don't know how to MOD and don't have enough currency to share any ebooks. But I do appreciate and love the community that @Sbenny and his team had made and it angers me that there are people who literally exploit the hard work everyone has done.

I also think that what's being done here is fair to maintain how much of a community we are.

tristaga

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I may have fallen into the login get SBcash group. However in my defense, as I requested a new MOD, I on my 'free' time, log in to see if they worked out a MOD. I try to honestly use the cash to buy gold spades or to enhance my request. It's disappointing to not get the usual login cash, but I totally understand. As for duplicate accounts, that I never even thought of. This is an awesome site, sorry I am not tech savvy to participate more. Looking forward to new changes however. Keep up the great work!

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow, I can't believe that people would actually make multiple accounts just to accumulate SB Points; that's truly screwy. As some have stated earlier, it's unfortunate that we have to deal with people who abuse things at the expense of those who truly care about this community. I may not do a lot here, but I post words of encouragement and in relevant topics every now and then. As always, I strongly appreciate your hard work (although I may not always be thorough about it), and the SB Points I have was from logins, polls and the YouTube giveaway. Thank you for the report, and I'm glad I saw this!
(On a side note: Since last week, I'm unable to access this site due to my ISP mislabeling you with a privacy error. I'm using a basic smartphone with a different network to post this, so I may not show up often.)

GeminiReaver21

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
that's great! if possible, I wish there would be an SB App to be developed for better usage. that way U can have more effective ways to control situations. Im not good at expressing my wants and desires but I hope the devs will consider my thoughts. Thank You always SB for the good service!

jamieooow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
To be honest with those dishonest ones, farming SB Points is simple if you are active in this community. If not, then you do not belong here. I love sbenny so much.

Danny44

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the explanation. It's not surprising that some people would make multiple accounts. Keep up the good work!❤❤

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ok admin. Let's have a vote on what's to do. Give us as members a vote

kakoke09

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Human being can not accept good will

VladTeppish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well said and I look forward to all future endeavors you will take this community into...

Status
Not open for further replies.