About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
While I understand your decision, I am usually a lurker since timezone differences kind of suck and I work full time. I joined for the games. So I take no offense of the decision. However, I think a thank you is still better than nothing but if that's also not appreciated, maybe I should say nothing at all in the future?

Regardless, thank you for all the modders who have been releasing all the mods to make games more accessible and enjoyable (for me). Hope the sense of better community that is expected will improve. Thank you for the hospitality I've experienced so far 😊

McDasterdly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Personally I find it hard to contribute in the way I want to. I'd love to begin modding games and I initially looked into it via the tutorial section on SBenny. However that section is quite sparse. Perhaps encouraging users who do participate via uploads to document and share their methods would encourage a greater uptake among the average user in terms of community engagement. Its easy to say "there are other places to learn modding" but the end result of such an action means people leave SBenny for these alternative sources. In my experience thats what happened. I engaged with these other websites far more often while only checking here on and off for new tutorials that never seemed to surface. Just my 2 cents.

Qian612

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I'm a little frustrated here... I understand why you did that. But... You should hear out "lazy" users too.
I guess you can call me a lazy user since I didn't do all that active thing except for giving a thank you message and posting about outdated games. However, I never tried to cheat here. I'm cheating only in games ;)
Why I didn't do much? It's because I simply don't have a time for it. I'm working + studying + taking care of my family. I'm not trying to whine here and tell you how hard my life is. I'm trying to say that I just don't have time for writing review or making a video. Yes, I play games but a very short time a day and only to get away from stress.
Plus, I don't know a thing about modding games. And, honestly, what you're doing is like a magic for me Lol.
Also as a non-native English speaker (guys, I'm Russian, sorry if my English sucks so please be easy on me ) sometimes it's hard even write a proper message. Write a proper review it's beyond my abilities. Srsly, I'm writing this message for 30 minutes already using Google translate lol. And when I just registered on this forum it took a long time for me to figure out how is everything working here.
Originally, I came here for Hogwarts Mystery mod, because this game developers are greedy bastards. But you've stopped modding this game and I lost interest to actually be here. And that's why I kept returning here only for daily SB Points.
Month ago I found out that you guys have modded Mystic Messenger. Even though the price for this mod was high and I had to partly pay with actually money, I was able to pay for it thanks to collected SB. If didn't have any SB Points I probably wouldn't even pay. Because again, the price is too high. And the currency you're using is too expensive comparing to Russian ruble (yes, I live in Russia, bear with it). I mean, what's a point if the original game takes the same amount of money?
I don't know if I'll stay here since after this grand update you don't have a motivation for me. There are other websites with modds that don't require to be that active. I think many users will leave this forum. But maybe I'm wrong... Although, as you call this forum a community it might be good that many people will leave.
I hope you'll come up with a better solution for everyone.
P. S. Damn, that's my longest message at this forum lol

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Well, I'm a little frustrated here... I understand why you did that. But... You should hear out "lazy" users too.
I guess you can call me a lazy user since I didn't do all that active thing except for giving a thank you message and posting about outdated games. However, I never tried to cheat here. I'm cheating only in games ;)
Why I didn't do much? It's because I simply don't have a time for it. I'm working + studying + taking care of my family. I'm not trying to whine here and tell you how hard my life is. I'm trying to say that I just don't have time for writing review or making a video. Yes, I play games but a very short time a day and only to get away from stress.
Plus, I don't know a thing about modding games. And, honestly, what you're doing is like a magic for me Lol.
Also as a non-native English speaker (guys, I'm Russian, sorry if my English sucks so please be easy on me ) sometimes it's hard even write a proper message. Write a proper review it's beyond my abilities. Srsly, I'm writing this message for 30 minutes already using Google translate lol. And when I just registered on this forum it took a long time for me to figure out how is everything working here.
Originally, I came here for Hogwarts Mystery mod, because this game developers are greedy bastards. But you've stopped modding this game and I lost interest to actually be here. And that's why I kept returning here only for daily SB Points.
Month ago I found out that you guys have modded Mystic Messenger. Even though the price for this mod was high and I had to partly pay with actually money, I was able to pay for it thanks to collected SB. If didn't have any SB Points I probably wouldn't even pay. Because again, the price is too high. And the currency you're using is too expensive comparing to Russian ruble (yes, I live in Russia, bear with it). I mean, what's a point if the original game takes the same amount of money?
I don't know if I'll stay here since after this grand update you don't have a motivation for me. There are other websites with modds that don't require to be that active. I think many users will leave this forum. But maybe I'm wrong... Although, as you call this forum a community it might be good that many people will leave.
I hope you'll come up with a better solution for everyone.
P. S. Damn, that's my longest message at this forum lol
That is a respectable point. Thank you for writing in a civil and polite way.
Your English is great by the way.

sphere634

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I completely understand the decision, and definitely respect it.

Dhalia3105

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well i haven't joined this community for so long to totally understand all the way help you t get more SB Points. Plus, i'm quite not good in Englih, it is not my mother tongue after all. I know that is my problem, but becuz these reasons so the daily reward is the easiest way to get SB Points. I haven't used any multiple acc, either. But it is so frustrating to know that there were many people tricking, cheating or something like that (my bad English can't describe ;;-;; ).I believe there are some foreigners are like me,too. Anyway hoping for the new daily reward ↖(^ω^)↗ and i will try to be more active

FloraNova

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sucks some people had to go and ruin it for everyone.. Multiple accounts? Geez smh

CannonRyu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Sbenny I have a suggestion ... You can make a badge like "Active member" and daily SB Points and others will only available for them. or you can even made stages lv1 , 2 and SB Points will varies on stage.
👍👍
Post automatically merged:

🤣 i didnt wven think to make several accounts , and 35K people made it , guess im schupid 🤣

Plazaz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Gourov makes a good suggestion and it's a great way to reintroduce daily logins for users in the site.

Suppee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really can not figure out why people would try to cheat this system, but I guess we should of seen it coming.

Missake

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Completely understandable reason for taking the daily logins away and I respect that.

Game mods are more of a side hobby for me and so I only lurk here for updates, etc. Maybe I should have poked around the other stuff like the various tutorials some more and explored what makes this community great. It was definitely bad on my part for not doing anything that benefited the community. With the need to be active, I guess I'll also leave but perhaps that really is for the best since this community and I might not be the best match.

Theskee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I'm so sorry that the hard work and generosity shown here were exploited like this. I'm glad to see that, as much as it sucks, measures are being taken to prevent this.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is sad to hear, but it's understandable why it had to happen. It's frustrating that this happened. When I joined the forum, as well as when I looked at the youtube contest rules, I saw very clearly that using multiple accounts to cheat SB Points is a no-no. It's sad that people completely ignore this.

On a side note, if I wanted to learn how to mod games, which part of the forum would be the best place to ask about it?
Android Modding University hope this helps :D

Asterisk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
at last! to be honest, I'm very happy with this update. I'll be more active from now on.

Thewarriorsel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I was trying really hard to farm and save SBcash because I have really serious financial problems and I can't pay for it, I have 8.000 and I need 12000 for the mystic messenger mod so... Yep :(

daniimareeya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I honestly don't mind that you removed those as means of getting SB Points. I'm not a very active member because I only come here when I encounter games I'd like to try but I am really grateful that you guys are providing us with such great service.

Bennyismyname

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay, I'm one of the not active account but i didn't come here for a daily log in I'm busy at my job too so idk what you guys usually do for a living but I'm saying this because I'm affected too, so i hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.