About the Sbenny App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,237 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ari bijj

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, this is like my first day here in Sbenny and like..

I actually use the Sbenny app not because I think it's easier than just surfing this site on the web. It's because that I like to try something new. I got into this community because this is like a whole new world!

But, the app have some lagging issues I think.. I'm just not comfortable using it on my phone. Yes, now I rather use the web version. Smoother and easier for me to do things

That's all for time being🙆🏽‍♂️😂
lag-amazing--maccready-12570951.png

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Does other apps lag in your phone too or is it just the forum app

Ari bijj

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ofc.. there are other apps that lag inside my phone such as the ZEPETO app..
Post automatically merged:

I'm not that type of person who spends a big bucket of money to get an excellent phone😂

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Ofc.. there are other apps that lag inside my phone such as the ZEPETO app..
Post automatically merged:

I'm not that type of person who spends a big bucket of money to get an excellent phone😂
Haha for that I think you should use web version or put your phone in the overclock mode to speed up things

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've never experienced lag when visiting Sbenny. The website is completly fine on computer and on my phone. What type of phone do you have? Having all sorts of apps on your phone shouldn't be bogging it down.

If anything, close all backgrounds apps, refresh the page or perhaps weak internet connection?? Also try a different phone browser (Firefox or google chrome). If that doesn't help then it just seems like it's on your end :/