✅ Solved Accidental using in 3 device

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well and healthy. :)

So recently I just downloaded a mod called Lovestruck ver 8.6 and I had a problem where it does not allow me to log into the game and keeps showing me an error.
it keeps showing a "bad response from server!" error every time I log in. So I mostly play on bluestacks and on my phone and I tried on both but nothing works. at first, I thought that there is something wrong with the bluestacks so I downloaded the newest version (ver. 5) but no changes. Eventually, it fixed itself, but now I guess because I used it in 2 different versions of bluestacks (ver 4.8 and ver 5), I can't log into the game and it said I used the mod on more than 2 devices...
Is there any chance I can fix this without paying for pro or pro+ or without waiting for a new update?
I really didn't know that changing the version of bluestack will be counted as another device... I am really sorry... but is there any chance anyone can help me with this?

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Sky 123

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
No @Sky123 you cannot use License on more then 2 devices and yes emulator upgrades are counted as more then two devices because they are actually different devices with different IDs. the bad response was earlier coming because we were working on the License System to make sure no normal user can use the mod on more then two devices because we found that many users were able to use it on 3 and more mobiles. but since you are saying that you have two bluestacks then i can request @Sbenny to reset your License so that you can use it on your mobile and one emulator :)

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear @DDeveloper ,

Thank you very much for your fast response and help.
I am really grateful for your reply.
Now I understand the problem. I will not change my bluestacks again then. I am currently using ver 5 and I already uninstall and deleted ver 4,8 so I am only using 2 device which is my phone and bluestacks.

Warm regards,
Sky123

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Your Welcome :D

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Wait there is no need for any proof 😅, i believe you.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Sky123 Your license has been reset and you can use it now on your mobile as well as emulator, now your request has been solved so May i mark it as solved ?

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear @DDeveloper ,

Yes, you may.
Once again thank you very much for your help!
I really appreciate it!🙏

Sincerely,
Sky123

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
#Solved

Status