acer computer

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,999 happy users since 2014.
Register

luvslothh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
a long time ago, maybe in 2016? i was given an acer laptop for christmas. i don’t remember the model of mine.

it’s an okay laptop, it still works but it’s very very slow and i definitely wouldn’t get another laptop from this brand again.

the design is alright, it’s very bulky and heavy which is what not majority people like/want. people like light things and laptops that are slim.

it’s very slow, for example, i always click to go onto google chrome and it takes a few minutes to open it. it’s really not the best laptop out there.

Toppoll

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i think ive had an acer before... no actually i intended to by an acer but was sent a lenovo lol but ive been on an acer desktop before i think.

RegisteringNow

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have an Acer Aspire 5 right now. I like the design, and the laptop itself is pretty lightweight. The screen quality is 1080p, which I love since I watch a lot of things. There's also plenty of hard disk space. Overall, this is a pretty good laptop. My only complaint is that the fan is kind of loud sometimes. For example, if I want to play a game, it gets loud and stays that way until I close the game. For me, it's not too much of an issue since I don't play games very often.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
clear you google history-set to all time/run a disk cleanup
-can be found under accessories-put a check mark in each box/make sure all your drivers are updated-if you are unsure how to do this,message me.I am a computer tech and can do trouble shooting remotely.