💬 Review Acer Liquid Z630S by Maruno Sarunowi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Acer Liquid Z630S

Description
Have you ever heard of Acer Liquid Z6360 phone ? No , you probably not or of course you have and sure enough you didn't pay much attention to it . Now you are reading some complete brief of whatever review is talking about but i can ensure you this is the site when you will look into differenity . How can is say that , because the phone is a complete sibling of Acer Liquid Z6360 and it named Acer Liquid Z6360S which the creator improvise to make a slightly different performance and feature from other device and attract the customer to try a brand new phone without thinking about the marketing . And , if you're one of this customer you are in right place since from this point , you will be expose to the new features and improvement included in this device and to make it clear the phone improve slightly better to stronger processor , bigger internal memory and bigger RAM from it previous model , Acer Liquid Z6360S

Performance: ⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What i like the most about this device is the price of course . Suitable with the functionality of brought it with you without thinking about agony of losing it . It were perfect to do so . The price is extremely reasonable and you don't need to think twice before buying it and probably brought it with you to your grandchild house and worry not about the consequence of losing your gold worth phone by your playful grandchild that will eventually destroy or significantly damage your literally cheap phone. Along with the price , people will not even think about robbing you off your phone since the gadget that you holding is not even worth it . Now , you can live in ease and worry not about the trouble that might or not come to you if you had a phone that naturally attracting criminal to you by their big price and high liquidity compare to this phone .

Things I don't like
What i don't like about this phone ? Almost everything i suppose . If you want to compare it to 1990 phone i suppose this phone will make the phone of the year or perhaps the decade but if you want to talk about this age of time , it will probably a one time use kind of device . No offense but just wanted to share with all of you , the camera is completed with 8 megapixel that is too low compare to the standart of now but it will not even be your worries if you not a selfie or scenery capturer type. But don't forget about the performance, it kind of laggy and when i slide the phone , it will take some time to respond and you can't even think about proceeding with large game like PUBG . It will eventually crash your application completely and of course you will curse the phone and maybe destroy the phone since you can't even play top grossing game and eventually need to occasionally play fruit ninja . Hey it's not that kind of bad isn't it?

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐

Verdict
If you thinking about buying a nice phone for your grandchildren that don't even care about the existence itself so you now have a easiest choice and probably cheaper phone. Hey , it still is good since the phone is functionable and it is smartphone that let you touch it screen and enjoy the moment of childhood scrolling without objective. It still better than older and older phone model that look like a brick. To make it simple , it's your choice with your own consequence where you can enjoy a touch screen phone with low price also with low performance , now you are in perfect place.

Nsrfnsrf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lo que más me gusta de este dispositivo es el precio, por supuesto. Adecuado con la funcionalidad de llevarlo contigo sin pensar en la agonía de perderlo. Fue perfecto hacerlo. El precio es extremadamente razonable y no necesita pensarlo dos veces antes de comprarlo y probablemente lo traiga con usted a la casa de su nieto y no se preocupe por la consecuencia de perder su teléfono con valor de oro por parte de su nieto juguetón que eventualmente destruirá o dañará significativamente tu teléfono literalmente barato Junto con el precio, las personas ni siquiera pensarán en robarte el teléfono, ya que el dispositivo que tienes ni siquiera vale la pena.