NSFW/18+ APK Acting Lessons v1.0.0 - All Episodes (1-8) [Final Release]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,097 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Acting Lessons v1.0.0 - All Episodes (1-8) [Final Release]

--Changelog v1.0.0 --
As of version v1.0.0, the game is complete, any future updates would consist of possible bug fixes.

Added Episode 8 that includes:
- 920 renders
- 32 animations (Extra material)
- 2 new songs
- 1 new sound effect

The complete game consists of >5000 renders, 217 animations, 61 songs and 30 sound effects.

Name of the game: Acting Lessons

Version: v1.0.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

The plot

The game centers around you, a heartbroken man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day.

Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?

The relationship system

During the game you will spend a lot of time bonding with Megan. Depending on who you decide to be as a person, through multiple choices and player traits, the interactions you'll share and their outcomes will be different. The primary focus of the game is the blossoming romance between you and Megan. However, there will be other characters that are eligible for romantic encounters as well. You may also choose to form a strong bond of friendship with your best friend Liam.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Last edited:
Downloaded 406 times

Alec Sporron

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Having some issues installing this on s8 old chap. Gets to the very end of the Installing progress bar, then tells me app isn't installed. Got plenty of space on there so not sure what's happening. Any suggestions?

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years

Alec Sporron

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Still had issues on the s8, but I managed to install it on my tablet with no issues. Cheers for the reply buddy.

Hammy10170

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Fantastic story thank you. Will there be a different story that carries on from this one?

Ageha

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you as always!🤗

Though I had to admit I had quite a trouble installing this one. It's a new install, yet I got the error "app not install", just like the previous post. Re-download and decided to clear more space just in case. And voila! I had to have like around 7-8Gb space left for this app to install correctly.

Fear not! I got game running and everything works perfectly as always. So, just kind of a heads up to future people having installation problems. Thanks again! *Hugs*

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Fantastic story thank you. Will there be a different story that carries on from this one?
I believe it will be some sort of Prequel - DIK is the name and all we know about it right now is it was mentioned in Acting Lessons that both Liam and the MC pledged to that Fraternity.