adding donations to signature

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,704 happy users since 2014.
Register

bravemario

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
good mornin everyone i got a simple question how i can add SB Points donation to my signature?

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can't. As far as I know, only the forum administration can transfer SB Points. The only way for users to get SB Points from another user is buying it.

bravemario

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
sometimes i saw donation link on mod profiles for an example check the signature of twich34

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
sometimes i saw donation link on mod profiles for an example check the signature of twich34
Twich is a member of the staff and a releaser. The donation in her signature it's a way to thank her for her great work providing us the downloads. If you start to actively release something and talk to Sbenny, maybe he can authorize it to you too. Because if you click to donate to her, you'll go to a private message with Sbenny and the receiver, so I guess the transaction it's made by Sbenny.
Post automatically merged:

That's the only way I can think of right now. Sorry, it's lunch time here and I haven't ate yet so I don't function very well when I'm hungry hahaha

Last edited:

bravemario

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Twich is a member of the staff and a releaser. The donation in her signature it's a way to thank her for her great work providing us the downloads. If you start to actively release something and talk to Sbenny, maybe he can authorize it to you too. Because if you click to donate to her, you'll go to a private message with Sbenny and the receiver, so I guess the transaction it's made by Sbenny.
Post automatically merged:

That's the only way I can think of right now. Sorry, it's lunch time here and I haven't ate yet so I don't function very well when I'm hungry hahaha
lol always eat meals in their time or you will be skinny as i am lol im 1.85 but 65kg and 20yo

and thx for your reply i send pm to twich54 but he/she didnt reply it yet

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

@AnaAlves is correct, this feature is something that is only available to certain usergroups; mainly staff and some releasers. It's a way to thank those people for releasing content and working as Staff as they volunteer their time.