Adobe Audition CC 2018

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Adobe Audition CC 2018

Description:

Adobe Audition CC 2018 is a professional tool for professionals who work in the field of audio and video processing, offering them virtually unlimited possibilities.
Ease of use is perfectly combined with the flexibility of work, allowing you to create master copies of the highest class, edit, mix, process, impose a variety of sound special effects.
In fact, the user gets on his computer a full-fledged powerful recording studio with easy-to-use and, at the same time, quite professional tools.

Adobe is no longer providing support for encoding (writing) Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus sound formats in the current and future releases of Creative Cloud.

These changes affect the following Creative Cloud products:

Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Adobe After Effects CC

Adobe Audition CC

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

Adobe Media Encoder CC

Adobe Prelude CC

Adobe Premiere Elements

Installation Instructions:

1. Start the installation of Adobe Audition CC 2018 (autoplay.exe file) and continue it regularly until the end is successful. With the end of the installation, click "Close" (Close), and not "Run Now" (Launch Now)!
2. When the installation is complete, run adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe from the Crack \ Patch folder, select "Try to patch another product with amtlib file (64-Bit)" in the drop-down menu and click the Patch button. In the new window on the phrase "Can not find the file. Search the file?" Please agree. Then specify the location of the file to be patched. By default, this is the path:
C: \ Program Files \ Adobe \ Adobe Audition CC 2018 \ amtlib.dll
3. Enjoy the registered version of the product!
ENJOY

Download Link(s):

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

Last edited:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Mixero

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this.

bryker

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello.. I paid this content for 150 SB Points but after the reload, the price changed from 150 to 950 SB Points.. Why? My SB Points was also decreased 150 but the content is still unlock? Please notice my complain Sir.. Thanks.. 1560600837648.png
1560600837648.png

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello.. I paid this content for 150 SB Points but after the reload, the price changed from 150 to 950 SB Points.. Why? My SB Points was also decreased 150 but the content is still unlock? Please notice my complain Sir.. Thanks.. View attachment 35330View attachment 35330
it should be unlocked, and yes i recently upchanged the price on all my released contents, some of the old posts i made on here there were different charges, but it should be unlocked if not il give u direct link u let me know plz
Post automatically merged:

hmm it seems the download link is expired let me renew the download link

vladmarian20

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 6 years
nice one tnks