💬 Review Adventurequest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,707 happy users since 2014.
Register

Trystinz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Adventurequest

A very fun MMORPG. You can fight various monsters. You can also level up fast. Not pay to won

Review:
So you start out by creating a character. You pick your hair and and skin tone. As soon as you do that you can pick from three different classes. Thief. Magician. And warrior. There are other classes you can unlock at a later time. After that you start the game off in the underworld and death himself wants you to retrieve something for him and on return he brings you back to life. After that you go through a whole bunch of quests and stuff like that. There are many things you can do inside the game like go to concerts and transform into things. You can have pets that follow you around and you buy things using dragon cash. This game is really alot of fun for everyone. After you go to concerts you can dance around with all of the other players in the game that went to the concert. I really enjoy playing it and have spentany hours playing it. There are times on the portal you have to unlock by doing main quests. There are also plenty of side quests and daily quest that give you experience to level up your character. I really want to mod this game in anyway I can to up the fun for the game. There are hundreds of different types of monsters you can battle. The warrior character carries a sword. The thief character carries two swords and the magician character wields a staff and uses elementel powers to kill enemies. Like I said above I recommend this game.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this game to others.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐